+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kaseem greene 2nd round

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/in..._river_default

Hes gotten up to 241 in weight and ran a good 40....trying to prove he can carry the weight

this is who I want in the 2nd.. He's a tackling machine and I think he'll be a 3 down LB

There's going to be so much good talent this year in the 2nd round. I'm hoping the Giants can trade down and pick up and extra pick. Greene is definitely one of the players I'm eyeing for the Gmen.

Yeah he would be of great value for the Giants, he is probably my favorite linebacker in this draft, and probably the most complete outside linebacker. He is not freakishly athletic but he is a playmaker and a tackle machine.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel_1 View Post
    Yeah he would be of great value for the Giants, he is probably my favorite linebacker in this draft, and probably the most complete outside linebacker. He is not freakishly athletic but he is a playmaker and a tackle machine.
    Can he play middle?

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    There's going to be so much good talent this year in the 2nd round. I'm hoping the Giants can trade down and pick up and extra pick. Greene is definitely one of the players I'm eyeing for the Gmen.
    exactly how i feel....Trading to the end of the 1st & grabbing a extra 2nd would be awesome...

I'm pretty sure he could, but it would be better to leave him in the outside... On a 4-3 the OLB is more important than the MLB.

I would like the pick very much. He is a tackling machine. I just hope that we can get a good CB and OT in the draft if we address the LB position early on because there are good LB's that could be had 3rd or later. Greene would be a very good fit for our team though I feel.

Zaviar Gooden might be a better pick up, however, we need an MLB.

hes one of my favorite players in the entire draft, and has been for most of the yr.. I think hes just what the doctor ordered to helping improve are LB core..