+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I Absolutely Despise the Cowboys

I'm on the fence as to whether or not I want to see the Giants in the playoffs, but I HATE the Cowboys so much, I just can't stand the thought of them beating us, in our home, in primetime and watching them celebrate afterwards. For the love of all that is holy, I hope the Giants can muster every bit of strength and resolve and run this team over.

There's nothing more I like to see than Jerry Jones with that "WTF just happened" face and Romo's bumbling post game conference. The topper would be T.O. coming out of nowhere to cry over his QB.

Lets beat Mexico's team like a drum!

Re: I Absolutely Despise the Cowboys

[quote user="JacksGiant76"]I'm on the fence as to whether or not I want to see the Giants in the playoffs, but I HATE the Cowboys so much, I just can't stand the thought of them beating us, in our home, in primetime and watching them celebrate afterwards. For the love of all that is holy, I hope the Giants can muster every bit of strength and resolve and run this team over.

There's nothing more I like to see than Jerry Jones with that "WTF just happened" face and Romo's bumbling post game conference. The topper would be T.O. coming out of nowhere to cry over his QB.

Lets beat Mexico's team like a drum!
    [/quote]
    Yes I agree. I want a change in coaching and better draft picks but not at the expense of losing at home to Dallas and allowing them to win the East
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I had a bad feeling about the jet game in the begining of the week..but as the week went on, I felt more confident about the NYG beating the jets...I've got that same feeling about the cowballs...I feel good about this game....

See sig.

I really don't see Romo being able to squeeze a ball good enough by Sat., if it's really true they are not going to sign someone else afer the performance by his back up against Philly I'd be shocked.

DeMarco out, Romo only able to throw 10 yards, expect to see a heavy dose of Witten.

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

We are favored by 2.5 but I'd feel better if we were underdogs.

[quote user="fourth&forever"]We are favored by 2.5 but I'd feel better if we were underdogs.[/quote]

Actuall -2.5 for a home team is underdog status.... home team usually gets -3 in Vegas IF they feel its even

relax ,

as bad as we stink (and admit it, we know we do)

the cowpatties smell twice as bad.
    due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
    my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Wait...what?

The Giants are in a win-&-in game for the Playoffs with a division rival. You're a Giants fan. And you're on the fence on who you're rooting for?

[quote user="Overdrive92"]Wait...what?

The Giants are in a win-&-in game for the Playoffs with a division rival. You're a Giants fan. And you're on the fence on who you're rooting for?[/quote]

Yea, seriously, this is ridiculous. If we miss the playoffs, we're gonna get a ****ty draft pick anyways.

Might as well make some noise.

Anyone rooting against the Giants this week is not a real fan.