+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christine Michael misses 2 meeting with NFL teams because of oversleeping..lol

Christine Michael misses 2 meeting with NFL teams because of oversleeping..lol

Not that its totally surprising with guys like Alec Ogletree all ready showing how stupid some of these guys can be in the most important time in there lives, but Christine Michael whos stocks been rising significantly actually missed 2meetings with NFL teams at teh combine because he over slept.lol

StoryComments (6) Print Create a hardcopy of this page Font Size: Default font size Larger font size 1
    Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 2:47 am | Updated: 2:51 am, Wed Feb 27, 2013.

Michael opens eyes, then shuts his own By ROBERT CESSNA robert.cessna@theeagle.com Aggie Sports | 6 comments

Posted on February 27, 2013
    by Robert Cessna
    A&M running back Christine Michael opened eyes at the NFL combine with his physical ability, then had his eyes shut as he overslept and missed two interviews.

You'd like to think there's a logical explanation, but Michael is out of hall passes. Many wondered why it seemed that Michael was in Kevin Sumlin's doghouse all season, and this only confirms why.

Michael said earlier at the combine he had no idea why he didn't play in the Cotton Bowl.

It will be interesting to hear Sumlin talk about about Michael, then again, Sumlin might opt to say nothing

Did he over sleep once and the meetings are like 15-20 minutes so he missed 2. I'ts not smart but as an isolated incident its not that bad. You would have to talk to the A&M coaches and find it if this was common place

Wait....a man named Christine?

Oy vey

Give the kid a break, he had a long night the previous evening. He was up very late being ridiculed by everyone else because his name is Christine.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Give the kid a break, he had a long night the previous evening. He was up very late being ridiculed by everyone else because his name is Christine.
    Joking i hope?

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Did he over sleep once and the meetings are like 15-20 minutes so he missed 2. I'ts not smart but as an isolated incident its not that bad. You would have to talk to the A&M coaches and find it if this was common place
    What???lol Dude, u miss a interview at McDonalds, u are a idiot.. U miss a interview at a job ur gonna have a chance to make millions and millions of dollars, ur a bafoon! I look at this extremely bad.. Its borderline braindead.. There isn't a excuse in the world i would take if i was a NFL team waiting to meet with him, and any idiot overslept...

U get on Ogletree, but think its ok to sleep through a interview? Albeit, the laws the law, but in context, there both downright stupid and pretty inexcusable..

Michael didn't play in there bowl game either, and its rumoured it had something to do with him missing meetings or something..

I haven't been late for my 14dollar a hr job in 2yrs.. I'm sorry, its not excusable...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Joking i hope?
    Im dissapointed you couldnt tell.

Very immature if you ask me. I know its not like he broke the law, but you are trying to get a job in a field that many young kids would be honored to be part of. Sounds like he is not serious about his future with the NFL.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

Maybe those two teams were the Jags and Raiders. In which case I don't blame him

Where is Jerry Seinfeld when ya need him?

+ Reply to Thread