+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christine Michael misses 2 meeting with NFL teams because of oversleeping..lol

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    What???lol Dude, u miss a interview at McDonalds, u are a idiot.. U miss a interview at a job ur gonna have a chance to make millions and millions of dollars, ur a bafoon! I look at this extremely bad.. Its borderline braindead.. There isn't a excuse in the world i would take if i was a NFL team waiting to meet with him, and any idiot overslept...

U get on Ogletree, but think its ok to sleep through a interview? Albeit, the laws the law, but in context, there both downright stupid and pretty inexcusable..

Michael didn't play in there bowl game either, and its rumoured it had something to do with him missing meetings or something..

I haven't been late for my 14dollar a hr job in 2yrs.. I'm sorry, its not excusable...
    Oversleeping once and drunk driving.theft , Failed drug tests arent exactly on equal ground to me.

I don't understand why they give these prospects only about 4 hours sleep and then expect them to go out on the field and "wow" teams. I understand why some guys skip the process and wait for their pro day.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Im dissapointed you couldnt tell.
    Nah, i pretty much knew u were kidding..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Oversleeping once and drunk driving.theft , Failed drug tests arent exactly on equal ground to me.
    In football, u mines well get arrested if ur gonna miss meetings and be late all the time, because its not tolerated to much.. Shoot, our coach has u be theire 10min early , just so ur on time..lol

Regardless of Ogletree or not, its a big deal.. Like i said, people have wondered why this guy was in Sumlin's doghouse all yr and didn't play in bowl game, and theres grumblings, immaturity is the reason.. I got a friend who used to have to drive to springfield from my hometown every weekend for work, and had to be there at 6am, and would drink and party(my younger yrs were fun!!!lol), and get about 2-3hrs sleep , and be on time...

I dont know about what u do my friend, but in my hometown and my people, we take being on time for work and important interviews seriously.. We r*** each other if we catch wind of one missing a day of work or being late.lol

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Maybe those two teams were the Jags and Raiders. In which case I don't blame him
    Touche!!

+ Reply to Thread