+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Giants, Boothe Not Near Deal

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    He took almost every offensive snap
    The question here is what kind of offer the Giants have made to Kevin . I'm almost sure by the posture of Kevin he thinks he can get more in FA. I don't blame him, this is his last ( and only ) chance to get big bucks. If he goes I will miss him and will remember him as one of the most intelligent guys at Oline we ever had.

Veteran
    Kick him out.. draft Johnathan Cooper in the first or Larry Warmack in the 2nd round = profit

lol ^....anyways, boothes been a solid player, but lets face it, he isnt exactly all pro material. hes a suitable stop gap imo. no way id overpay for him...thanks for the service but next man up...im hoping warmack or cooper falls to us at 19...

Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    Kick him out.. draft Johnathan Cooper in the first or Larry Warmack in the 2nd round = profit
    We're not looking to trade players, we're looking to create an Oline that is actually effective. Keeping the two best linemen is important in that effort.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    lol ^....anyways, boothes been a solid player, but lets face it, he isnt exactly all pro material. hes a suitable stop gap imo. no way id overpay for him...thanks for the service but next man up...im hoping warmack or cooper falls to us at 19...
    Every player has to be "all Pro"?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Every player has to be "all Pro"?
    of course not. but when the market sets the price on a player who is pretty much avg and maxed out potential wise, and its out of our range, I have no qualm with thanking the guy and moving on...which is what it sounds like JR is doing. I wasnt stating it to indicate every guy needs to be an all pro. i was stating it bc the fact he isnt all pro material imo means hes not someone who cant be replaced...thought that was obvious but i see how i coulda been confusing

You simply cannot overpay for Boothe.
    RosieVision - Helping Giants fans see clearly since 2006

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Bench Player
    Still don't know what happen with Mitch Petrus ??? Thought he played well , when needed in 2011 .
    Got in TOMMY"S DOG HOUSE , I guess !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by oldsmobile View Post
    Still don't know what happen with Mitch Petrus ??? Thought he played well , when needed in 2011 .
    He was cut Mid season once Beckum came off PUP.

Quote Originally Posted by oldsmobile View Post
    Sucking at football gets you in "Tommy's Dog House" real quick".

+ Reply to Thread