+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jim Cordle at LG

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    How much could Boothe possible get on the open market are the Giants really going to go with an unknown over less then a million dollars that seems really stupid
    Don't get me wrong I love Boothe and will love if he gets resigned but lets not forget he was a project player in the 1st place. He was a 2006 6 th round draft pick by the Raiders and got waived the next year. Reese signed him as a project player and the rest is history. Cordle is entering his 3rd year, signed back in '11 by the Giants as an undrafted rookie FA and by all acounts he could be ready to step in. All I'm saying he is going to get his chance and will not be surprise in the end if he wins a starting job.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...ers/18191.html

seems more of an emergency stop gap if necessary....he's a good depth player bc of the versatility I guess, but he doesnt have the physical tools to be a week in week out starter...just my take tho...

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...ers/18191.html

seems more of an emergency stop gap if necessary....he's a good depth player bc of the versatility I guess, but he doesnt have the physical tools to be a week in week out starter...just my take tho...
    6" 4' 320 lbs . He has the tools to play in the NFL, he just has to keeps working hard and take this opportunity and run with it.

Jim Cordle? Do you guys want Eli maimed?

Mosley?

Quote Originally Posted by NYGabriel View Post
    I would like to have the cap space to resigned Boothe or get a top G FA but that's getting more bleak by the minute. What was Boothe in the first place? A project who pan out and replaced one of the most loved OLinemen the Giants ever had, Ritchie Seubert and many, many in here thought Reese was crazy when he said Boothe was a top priority. Cordle is no different form Boothe, he came here has a project and he will get his chance if ready.

Maybe Cordle has the size-6'4"/ 320 lbs but guarantee ya his wonderlic was south of 10. I don't see Boothe or Cordle being the answer for us at G. I'd like to see a vet or a miracle rookie do some work on the inside. Go get 'em JR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bearbryant View Post
    Maybe Cordle has the size-6'4"/ 320 lbs but guarantee ya his wonderlic was south of 10. I don't see Boothe or Cordle being the answer for us at G. I'd like to see a vet or a miracle rookie do some work on the inside. Go get 'em JR!!!
    If Cordle is the answer this year, he would have been playing last year. We need real upgrades along the OL, not just treading water with more mediocity.
    No one remembers who came in second.

The idea of Johnathan Cooper is growing on me if he is there. Let Brewer Mosely Locklear battle it out. If Dd is on this team it better be vet minimum. Want size and strength inside.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGabriel View Post
    No, they just get butthurt when anyone even entertains the idea of drafting someone that's not defense in the first three rounds. BECAUSE WE HAVE THE 31ST RANKED DEFENSE MAN. OL IS TOTALLY NOT IMPORTANT

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

+ Reply to Thread