+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    No, they just get butthurt when anyone even entertains the idea of drafting someone that's not defense in the first three rounds. BECAUSE WE HAVE THE 31ST RANKED DEFENSE MAN. OL IS TOTALLY NOT IMPORTANT
    And our offensive line last years was ranked 11th in the league. Im not saying LG or RT isnt important, but the we need impact players on defense. I hope they wait on drafting a lineman until the third since DT/CB/LB has so much talent in the first two rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBLUE24 View Post
    The idea of Johnathan Cooper is growing on me if he is there. Let Brewer Mosely Locklear battle it out. If Dd is on this team it better be vet minimum. Want size and strength inside.
    The fact is we have needs in the front seven at D and although the Oline played fairly well father time is taking its toll. I think this could be a great year to get younger thru the draft, a lot of talent all around and think Reese could find good players even in later rounds. I also think he trusts the young guys already in the Oline stable and is confident they will compete for a job. That been said I really wouldn't be mad if Reese takes care of Oline needs early thru the draft.