+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Giants Focused On Making Running Game A Strength Again

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Wilson hasn't yet proven he can carry the load in this offense. He may be splitting carries with Brown.
    Interesting comment. And how does Wilson get to prove he can carry the full load if he is sitting on the bench?

The thing that pains me w Tc/Reese is the same team runs out on the field even with deficiencies the year before. If they want to run the ball the oline needs an overhaul but rookies very rarely play. Why bring back Boothe as it would almost be the same line with the exception of RT. the guy that starts there couldn't see the field on a terrible run blocking team. I wanted Alex ogeltree bad but Cooper has grown on me. Size, speed, and strength yes please. I was hoping for an act of good for warmack but no way it happens. I wanted Cordy Glenn so bad last year thought it was a no brainer. Shows me that oline early just won't happen. How DD isn't cut or restructured is beyond me. Snee too.

Quote Originally Posted by NASCARBLITZ View Post
    well if they split i hope ur right
    before Brown was injured last year he was on his way to being the starter over Bradshaw!

if he picks up where he left off and i see no reason why he shouldnt coupled with Wilsons emergence these two guys could make the Giants all we expect in the next few years!

a 2 back system is fast becoming the norm in the nfl and i suspect Brown and Wilson will be among the best tandems!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
    before Brown was injured last year he was on his way to being the starter over Bradshaw!

if he picks up where he left off and i see no reason why he shouldnt coupled with Wilsons emergence these two guys could make the Giants all we expect in the next few years!

a 2 back system is fast becoming the norm in the nfl and i suspect Brown and Wilson will be among the best tandems!
    I would not be surprised if Brown gets the larger share of snaps at the beginning of the season as Wilson continues to develop in his reads and blocking assignments.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

+ Reply to Thread