+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Red face If we never draft another short receiver again I will die a happy man...

Jernigan might not be a bust but he certainly isn't a difference maker. Hopefully he can do a good job on returns for us this season but outside of that...

He can't even beat out Hixon who suffered two ACL injuries.

Can't even beat out a rookie that doesn't know the playbook... even though Randle is going to be special
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Banned
    who cares about jernigan hes a scrub obviously..just another sinorice moss part 2...randle will ge very good one day, i have a feeling he catches about 6 tds this year and 50 + catches

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Jernigan might not be a bust but he certainly isn't a difference maker. Hopefully he can do a good job on returns for us this season but outside of that...

Can't even beat out a rookie that doesn't know the playbook... even though Randle is going to be special
    The problem is not Jernigan but two things. He was drafted to replace Steve Smith, and that was not necessary once Cruz stepped up. The second thing is Gilbride has no clue how to use him. He is best at playing in space, not our more vertical game. Jernigan has a lot of ability but has not really gotten a shot here. He is definitely not a scrub.

Quote Originally Posted by NASCARBLITZ View Post
    who cares about jernigan hes a scrub obviously..just another sinorice moss part 2...randle will ge very good one day, i have a feeling he catches about 6 tds this year and 50 + catches
    Who cares about Jernigan? Obviously we all do... he was a wasted draft pick at this point. He's going into his third season.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post

I know, another short receiver like Barden would be a huge mistake.

Jernigan will get more opportunities this season to make a statement, especially if they don't re-sign Hixon.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

With the 19th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the New York Giants select Tavon Austin, WR, WVU.

Where were you guys in the "Jernigan" thread? My throat's sore from shouting in the wilderness about his underachievements.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    With the 19th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the New York Giants select Tavon Austin, WR, WVU.
    I am hoping that is supposed to be in red.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by gmen46 View Post
    Where were you guys in the "Jernigan" thread? My throat's sore from shouting in the wilderness about his underachievements.
    You have to realize that it's more likely than not that he will play out his rookie contract as they continue to develop him.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I am hoping that is supposed to be in red.
    Just teasing the OP but if we did grab a WR in the 1st, I think the FO would need to offer a hotline to soothe all of the angry fans.