+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If we never draft another short receiver again I will die a happy man...

Quote Originally Posted by NASCARBLITZ View Post
    how so...carolina game ring a bell
    You are giong to hang your hat on one game where the defenders were playing so far off I could have made those catches?
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 03-03-2013 at 02:52 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    You are giong to hang your hat on one game where the defenders were playing so far off I could have made those catches?
    dude im not hangin my hat on any game but atleast barden has a resume..what has jj done...end of story..did he even have 3 catches last year..lol come on
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 03-03-2013 at 02:53 PM.

Banned
    and bringing up coverage as an excuse is quite lame..he made plays...dont care about carolinas coverage

dude im not hangin my hat on any game but atleast barden has a resume..what has jj done...end of story..did he even have 3 catches last year..lol come on
    He did have three catches last year, which it is reported, are all that were thrown to him. You are banging your head against the wall if you just look at team history and draft picks surviving through their rookie contracts. They saw enough talent to draft him and they will keep developing him at least until his contract expires.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

and bringing up coverage as an excuse is quite lame..he made plays...dont care about carolinas coverage
    Barden is at the end of his rookie contract and he's leaving. The game you are touting his performance in was in his last contract year. Jernigan will get the same latitude.

# 80

Banned
    great..develope all u want..he will never see the field as a starter so who cares

great..develope all u want..he will never see the field as a starter so who cares
    Why does he need to be a starter?

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    With the 19th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the New York Giants select Tavon Austin, WR, WVU.
    Lol, he's going to be really good despite being 5'9"
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

here we go again..He plays a different position than Hakeem, Randle, Barden, Hixon, Plaxico, Toomer, etc...he is a slot receiver. Like i pointed out 10 times in the other thread every receiver on this team is not interchangeable. He has Cruz of all people playing in front of him. Could he potentially be a bust yes..but it's still to early to give him that label when he hasn't had any oportunities to get on the field besides for 4 WR sets which we run very rarely

GET WELL SOON

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Lol, he's going to be really good despite being 5'9"
    Tavons gonna be a beast in the slot

GET WELL SOON

+ Reply to Thread