+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 96
  1. #51
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    97,349
    Quote Originally Posted by NASCARBLITZ View Post
    right so hes 4th rec on depth chart so far
    4th?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    BETHLEHEM PA
    Posts
    321
    listen i hope he does well i just dont see it as of now..i hope he proves me wrong would be great to have a shifty guy in there

  3. #53
    Veteran DownWitJPP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    2,033
    u didn't prove anything..he is our BACKUP SLOT RECIEVER...that's it as of now. I never said he was very good because I don't know if he is or isn't yet, all I'm saying is that hes not gonna get on the field with Nicks or Cruz in front of him. They are 2 special players. And ur argument that they all move around and should be versatile..when have u seen Nicks, Plax, Toomer, Randle, any of the big guys play the slot? it seldom happens in this offense
    Last edited by DownWitJPP; 03-03-2013 at 03:53 PM.

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    BETHLEHEM PA
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    4th?
    yes..nicks..cruz..hixon then him..no?

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    BETHLEHEM PA
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    u didn't prove anything..he is our BACKUP SLOT RECIEVER...that's it as of now. I never said he was very good because I don't know if he is or isn't yet, all I'm saying is that hes not gonna get on the field with Nicks or Cruz in front of him. They are 2 special players. And ur argument that they all move around and should be versatile..when have u seen Nicks, Plax, Toomer, Randle, any of the big guys play the slot? it doesn't happen not in this offense anyway
    no..toomer never played slot..ever u sure on that? nicks never went into slot position not once...i doubt it..and just cause it doesnt happen in this offense as u put it doesnt mean it dont happen...so ur wrong.

  6. #56
    Veteran DownWitJPP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    2,033
    whats your point? Hixon is a good player

  7. #57
    All-Pro B&RWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    7,855
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    You have to realize that it's more likely than not that he will play out his rookie contract as they continue to develop him.
    I'm guilty of predicting Jernigan's with the Giants, but I'll admit it doesn't make sense for us to not let him play out his contract. Play being the keyword, meaning let's give the guy more than a few snaps so we can gauge what his true potential is. Up to this point he's been on our roster, but he hasn't really PLAYED out his contract. Especially if we tender Cruz, then we need to prepare for life w/o him by seeing what the guys on our roster are truly capable of.

  8. #58
    Veteran DownWitJPP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    2,033
    Quote Originally Posted by NASCARBLITZ View Post
    no..toomer never played slot..ever u sure on that? nicks never went into slot position not once...i doubt it..and just cause it doesnt happen in this offense as u put it doesnt mean it dont happen...so ur wrong.
    we are talking about the Giants I dont give a crap what the panthers or deadskins do

  9. #59
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    97,349
    Quote Originally Posted by NASCARBLITZ View Post
    yes..nicks..cruz..hixon then him..no?
    Did you bother to read the depth chart?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  10. #60
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,584
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Just teasing the OP but if we did grab a WR in the 1st, I think the FO would need to offer a hotline to soothe all of the angry fans.
    If it's Cordarrelle, maybe not.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts