+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by redskins1 View Post
    hello giant fans,im curious to get your take on your defense as it looks right now.can it contain a healthy RG3 and alfred morris with the pistol triple option offense..do you have concerns or do you think after 1 year your defense will figure it out?
    I have my doubts RG3 will ever remain healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    I have my doubts RG3 will ever remain healthy.
    Thing is, their backup isn't too shabby.

Quote Originally Posted by NASCARBLITZ View Post
    yeah great..and that second game we dominated you but lost still so your point is mute..rg3 is not our problem..alfred morris is..he is your mvp not griffen..all u skins fans are so hung up on rg3..i guess i cant blame u since u havent had a qb since what..theisman.
    Hey hey hey!!! Now they do have Sexy Rexy as he's known in Chicago ok... The guy went to a SuperBowl for goodness sake.
    In all seriousness though I wouldn't worry too much about our defense Redskins fans... Just remember our defense could stink it up for 16 games and we would still be in the hunt however it just takes one play to cripple your franchise for the next decade...

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    As a G-men fan, a healthy RG3 definately scares me with the D we have in place. We need a talented LB of the future, hopefully we grab one in this years draft round 1 or 2. We need help at CB since Prince cant do it all and Im extra concerned about this now that we resigned a 32 yr old, not so hot anymore, Webby. Hopefully a.) he has a bounceback yr or.. b.) we spend an early pick on a talented CB. Id love another strong DE to lineup opposite end of JPP. Our Oline is a disaster as well and we may need a new TE. Basically, Im looking for a strong draft of rooks from the FO. All that said, I think we dominate the skins this year!

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Your offense will fizzle out just like the wildcat did and you'll be left wondering why you ever got excited about in the first place.

Change your racist team name, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by pino View Post
    Change your racist team name, btw.
    Actually, the early European settlers called the Algonquin Indians "redskins" because of the red face paint made of red ocher and bloodroot that they were known to wear. It didn't have anything to do with the color of their skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Actually, the early European settlers called the Algonquin Indians "redskins" because of the red face paint made of red ocher and bloodroot that they were known to wear. It didn't have anything to do with the color of their skin.
    Is the term now used in a derogatory manner towards Native Americans? If so, then it's racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Is the term now used in a derogatory manner towards Native Americans? If so, then it's racist.
    The root and original intent of the name is not. Only now has the term somehow become twisted into a derogatory meaning by goodness knows who. So no, the team name is not racist. I'd imagine that's why the name has never been changed.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    The term 'Giant' isn't necessarily considered very PC these days either, by the way.