+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Also I really hope your coaches didnt ruin RG3 s career by playing him to long in that game. Stupid IMO and I'm sure most of you Redskins fans would agree. I'm not one to wish ill will on other teams star players. If we are to beat you then we want to beat you with your best on the field..
    couldn't agree with you more,RG3 should have been pulled..but just think a gimpy RG3 in the 1st quarter against the seahawks tough D had them on the ropes..once RG3 re-injured himself the seahawks made there move..believe it or not if RG3 didn't aggravate his injury the seahawks would have been blownout..,.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by NASCARBLITZ View Post
    he did?last i checked we won the first game he threw a pick fumbled the ball got sacked..and the second game looked pedestrian..throwing for what 180 yds..yeah he tore us up..lol maybe u should ask...how do we stop morris..he is the problem not the lizard king rg3
    dude my safety fell asleep on that play,that 1st game should have been ours,matter of fact we were 1 bonehead play away from sweeping the entire nfc east..that speaks volume..

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    Defense still sucks, nothing has changed, I think if we get some decent playmakers from the draft then that may improve the defense a little. Also we have wait to see how some of the new players perform in their starting roles. The Redskins defense is not much better. As for RG3 ans Morris I don't see them having the same success as last year.
    you mean you hope?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redskins1 View Post
    dude my safety fell asleep on that play,that 1st game should have been ours,matter of fact we were 1 bonehead play away from sweeping the entire nfc east..that speaks volume..
    yeah great..and that second game we dominated you but lost still so your point is mute..rg3 is not our problem..alfred morris is..he is your mvp not griffen..all u skins fans are so hung up on rg3..i guess i cant blame u since u havent had a qb since what..theisman.

Bench Player
    yeah great..and that second game we dominated you but lost still so your point is mute..rg3 is not our problem..alfred morris is..he is your mvp not griffen..all u skins fans are so hung up on rg3..i guess i cant blame u since u havent had a qb since what..theisman.
    let me just say this,i have all the respect in the world for your ny giants,they have been good to dominate with what 2 rings in 5 or 6 years..i tip my hat..i come on your board not to troll cause my team has stunk for so long..but i see a change i see a shift and just want to talk about it..

Banned
    let me just say this,i have all the respect in the world for your ny giants,they have been good to dominate with what 2 rings in 5 or 6 years..i tip my hat..i come on your board not to troll cause my team has stunk for so long..but i see a change i see a shift and just want to talk about it..
    i see a shift too but lets not make like rg3 gives us fits yet..please..morris is our problem..i dont care about rg3

Bench Player
    i see a shift too but lets not make like rg3 gives us fits yet..please..morris is our problem..i dont care about rg3
    i think you will care about RG3 just as much in the near future,morris n RG3 work hand in hand..but morris was a great find this cat is a tougher runner than any of mike shannahan's previous backs but not quite as talented..im amazed how much a bruiser morris is..WOW!

Banned
    i think you will care about RG3 just as much in the near future,morris n RG3 work hand in hand..but morris was a great find this cat is a tougher runner than any of mike shannahan's previous backs but not quite as talented..im amazed how much a bruiser morris is..WOW!
    guys a beast man..ill give you props on him no problem

Bench Player
    guys a beast man..ill give you props on him no problem
    hey man i hope we pick up ahmad bradshaw he is way better than any of our backups, and would be a great 1 2 punch for our run game..

Banned
    hes ok idk id give that burner helu u guys have a couple more chances guys fast as hell