+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Manning View Post
    Can we pay Chris Snees salary through Coughlin? Bump Coughlins pay $7 million a year since it will get double taxed and he gives it to his daughter. Chris Snee takes the league minimum. We save like 3-4 million in cap space.
    that's just crazy enough to work..
    (1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Jordan Matthews, WR Vanderbilt - (3)Jack Mewhort, OL Ohio State
    (4)Arthur Lynch, TE Georgia - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford
    (6)Prince Shembo, OLB Notre Dame

Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    Another 7 million in cap space? LOL

this should be good
    Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    How I love Jerry Jones
    They are in a hell hole. Just with Carr they will have almost 14 million dollar cap hit next year, yikes !

you can add another 3 million over the cap from the increase in the salary cap this year.

All-Pro
    How the heck is Philly 32m over??? With all the guys they've signed over past 2 seasons you'd think they'd be on the hook for a lot of money. They go on a signing frenzy during FA past two seasons yet still have 32m to play with. I know they released some guys but come on
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    How the heck is Philly 32m over??? With all the guys they've signed over past 2 seasons you'd think they'd be on the hook for a lot of money. They go on a signing frenzy during FA past two seasons yet still have 32m to play with. I know they released some guys but come on
    You mean under? And released some guys? I bet you couldn't even list half of their roster right now that's how many GAPING holes they have LOL

As of right now they have 0 starting corners or depth for them.

Asante gone(last season)
    DRC gone
    Nnamdi gone(said he wanted out, won't take less money to stay)
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Quote Originally Posted by LayLow View Post
    If a player gets cut after the 12th,does their cap hit become the dead money amount?
    Some forms of dead money is when you restruture a contract and it becomes " guaranteed cash " or bonus cash . If a player gets cut he gets only guaranteed money already agreed in a contract or in the forms I just mention.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    they were 54M the other day so they must of signed a few people
    I had this thought in the back of my head a few weeks back when NO was something like 17 million over the cap that they could release Brees to clear it and Cleveland could sign him... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Manning View Post
    Can we pay Chris Snees salary through Coughlin? Bump Coughlins pay $7 million a year since it will get double taxed and he gives it to his daughter. Chris Snee takes the league minimum. We save like 3-4 million in cap space.
    HA! I love it.

just cut webster already
    FUTURE NFL STAR