+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

So we didn't use the franchise tag.....

With as many free agents as we have this year that are as important as they are...i dont think this was a good move. We could possibly lose all the free agents left on the board and have whole bunch of unreliable back ups having to step up to the plate....i really wanted a superbowl this year since its in NY but i think 2014 is gonna be a great draft pick year for us!

Banned
    ^ this guy..... smh

You do realize that there is a salary cap in the NFL? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSB23 View Post
    With as many free agents as we have this year that are as important as they are...i dont think this was a good move. We could possibly lose all the free agents left on the board and have whole bunch of unreliable back ups having to step up to the plate....i really wanted a superbowl this year since its in NY but i think 2014 is gonna be a great draft pick year for us!
    It's way too costly for a team in CAP hell. We will sign who we can and then draft players.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Only guy worth franchising this year we got signed to a long-term deal...

The organization tends to shy away from using it. The last few times, they signed the player long term pretty quickly. They seem to be one of the few teams that understand how much resentment comes from the tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Only guy worth franchising this year we got signed to a long-term deal...
    This.

Beatty was the only one worthy.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Quote Originally Posted by fletch842 View Post
    The organization tends to shy away from using it. The last few times, they signed the player long term pretty quickly. They seem to be one of the few teams that understand how much resentment comes from the tag.
    Which is kind of funny, because the players were ecstatic about the tag when it first came around.

Remember when Reese DIDN'T sign a bunch of over-priced, over hyped players like the Eagles did and this board went ape ****? Here we go again. It's only just the start of all this.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Remember when Reese DIDN'T sign a bunch of over-priced, over hyped players like the Eagles did and this board went ape ****? Here we go again. It's only just the start of all this.
    And the days when the "Dream Team" was going to take it all
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1