+ Reply to Thread

We can't lose to Philly 2010 & Dallas 2011 to allow both

To take the NFC East away from us in back to back years. The bad taste is still in our mouths from last years horrible display at Home allowing the Eagles to come all the way back from 31-10 down to score 4 tds in last 8 minutes to take the East Away from us. I still have nightmares of desean running along goal line before he finally stepped in for the Win.

We can not allow Dallas to come into our us an Take the East from us like Philly did last year. Just can't allow that. Injuries or not.

Agree? Disagree?
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran

Re: We can't lose to Philly 2010 & Dallas 2011 to allow both

[quote user="miked1958"]To take the NFC East away from us in back to back years. The bad taste is still in our mouths from last years horrible display at Home allowing the Eagles to come all the way back from 31-10 down to score 4 tds in last 8 minutes to take the East Away from us. I still have nightmares of desean running along goal line before he finally stepped in for the Win.

We can not allow Dallas to come into our us an Take the East from us like Philly did last year. Just can't allow that. Injuries or not.

Agree? Disagree?[/quote]

Pretty sure anyone on this board, that is a fan, would agree.......Who wants to lose to a conference rival and be knocked out of the playoffs? Who would want to let Dallas win at Metlife?

[quote user="NYGinIN"][quote user="miked1958"]To take the NFC East away from us in back to back years. The bad taste is still in our mouths from last years horrible display at Home allowing the Eagles to come all the way back from 31-10 down to score 4 tds in last 8 minutes to take the East Away from us. I still have nightmares of desean running along goal line before he finally stepped in for the Win.

Agree? Disagree?[/quote]

Pretty sure anyone on this board, that is a fan, would agree.......Who wants to lose to a conference rival and be knocked out of the playoffs? Who would want to let Dallas win at Metlife?[/quote]
    Exactly. That's my point. The reason for the thread was maybe not stated clearly by me. I was just bringing out the point that it was prob our most hated rival last year and the team that is a hair behind them with a chance to do the same this season. We for some reason don't defend our home turf in recent years. With the new "meaningful" games deal where the NFL has tried to schedule your rivals in last weeks of seasons it has worked out. We have played meaningful games vs Dallas and Philly in last 2 years going 1-1 with the 37-34 win in Dallas a few weeks ago.

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Miracle in the Meadowlands Part 2, Dallas Edition. If this happens Coughlin needs to be fired so fast that everyones head spins.

[quote user="NYfanatic"]Miracle in the Meadowlands Part 2, Dallas Edition. If this happens Coughlin needs to be fired so fast that everyones head spins.
    [/quote]
    Ok. This is what I was talking about. Didn't want to actually say it cause I didn't want to jinx us. But yes... Since u brought it up, that was the premise of this thread and yes if it happens back to back seasons vs two of our most hated rivals. Then the whole coaching staff would have to go for sure, IMO.

4-New York Giants!!!!!

we punked them in the "jerry-dome" grand opening on prime time national tv.
    you know jerry wants the division and payback for that embarrassment.
    the cowboys actually want and need this worse than we think we do.

this time it's gonna hurt them .
    this time it's gonna hurt them bad.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

[quote user="stormblue"]we punked them in the "jerry-dome" grand opening on prime time national tv.
    you know jerry wants the division and payback for that embarrassment.
    the cowboys actually want and need this worse than we think we do.

this time it's gonna hurt them .
    this time it's gonna hurt them bad.[/quote]
    I like the way u think

4-New York Giants!!!!!

[quote user="miked1958"]To take the NFC East away from us in back to back years. The bad taste is still in our mouths from last years horrible display at Home allowing the Eagles to come all the way back from 31-10 down to score 4 tds in last 8 minutes to take the East Away from us. I still have nightmares of desean running along goal line before he finally stepped in for the Win.

Agree? Disagree?[/quote]
    If we play the cowboys like the jets, minus the offensive woes at times, all the big heads will label the Giants the team that no one wants to play. And either play the falcons (who i think we could beat) or detroit the team that no one really wants to play. And im not jinxing anything, if we win its bc we played hard, if we dont its bc we didnt.

Veteran

Agree? Disagree?[/quote]

Agree.

At least you can take some comfort in the fact that when we beat the Jets last week, we knocked the Eagles out of playoff contention at the same time.

I can guarantee they wont lose like that.The Cowboys dont have Michael Vick.Vick was the only player in the NFL that could pull something like that off.