+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    David Diehl was at his absolute best on our team when he was playing Left Guard before moving to Left Tackle. If we are going to keep him, then let Boothe go and put Diehl back at his best position for one more season before cutting him loose.

I would like to keep him but theres a lot of talent at OG in this years draft that could step in and do some decent work. And yes, Boothe sounds like a professor, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    I would like to keep him but theres a lot of talent at OG in this years draft that could step in and do some decent work. And yes, Boothe sounds like a professor, LOL
    Yup Professor Boothe--heck after all he is no dunce, he is a Cornell grad--LOL!!

I would like to see Booth re-signed, but when it comes to our cap situation, their is a good chance he is gone once FA hits.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88