+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Gee!?! I wonder how Manningham will screw up in the biggest game of our season.

Take your pick, he will either:</P>

A. Run another screwed up route.</P>

B. Drop another well placed pass (Nicks and Cruz equally as guilty)</P>

C. Actually run the route correctly, make the catch and then fumble the damn ball.</P>

Floors yours.</P>

Re: Gee!?! I wonder how Manningham will screw up in the biggest game of our season.

i actually think he and jacobs play best vs. the cowboys. cant see anymore dropped TDs though. ive seen enough in the past 3 weeks to last a lifetime.

Re: Gee!?! I wonder how Manningham will screw up in the biggest game of our season.

Nothing like pumping the guy up for a big game, if he plays he will be a factor even if it's just enough to single up Cruz in the middle.</P>

Talking about route running, I hope Cruz turns that wheel route up all game against the Boys, their Dbacks are worse than ours!</P>
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Port St. Lucie, FL (originally from Avenel, NJ)

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]

Nothing like pumping the guy up for a big game, if he plays he will be a factor even if it's just enough to single up Cruz in the middle.</P>

Talking about route running, I hope Cruz turns that wheel route up all game against the Boys, their Dbacks are worse than ours!</P>[/quote]

All day baby. CRUUUUUUUUUZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!

All-Pro

[quote user="ZoneBlitz!!!"]

Take your pick, he will either:</P>

A.* Run another screwed up route.</P>

B.* Drop another well placed pass (Nicks and Cruz equally as guilty)</P>

C. Actually run the route correctly, make the catch and then fumble the damn ball.</P>

Floors yours.</P>[/quote]
    Hoping all the wide outs have a huge day vs Dallas
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Bench Player

Yesterday I watched again Dallas game and he did have big game scr*w up there. I almost forgot about that, since things eventually worked out. When he dropped Manning's perfect pass, while Giants were well behind. At the moment it seemed that was the moment Giants lost the game. Thankfully it wasn't so.
    I can just hope that that was his last big occasion scr*w up for this season, and Giants survived it. Man can hope, right?

--

Anyway, this is my first post here and since I didn't find "introduce yourself" thread I wrote it here.
    I'm from Croatia, started following NFL and almost instantly liked Giants in 2006/07 season, when local TV had live games. Until this season I could only check scores, and watch highlights online, now I have better internet connection and ESPN America, so I watched half games this season live, half in replay (6h time difference).

[quote user="Tomigooner"]

Anyway, this is my first post here and since I didn't find "introduce yourself" thread I wrote it here.
    I'm from Croatia, started following NFL and almost instantly liked Giants in 2006/07 season, when local TV had live games. Until this season I could only check scores, and watch highlights online, now I have better internet connection and ESPN America, so I watched half games this season live, half in replay.[/quote]

WELCOME!!!!!!

We actually have a bunch of Giants fans that are overseas, and we always love to meet more and more

Here's the Foreign NYG Fans thread
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers