+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jared Cook?

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
    I liked him quite a bit coming out of college but it seems he's been kinda quiet in the pro's. But I don't follow the Titans much so I may be out of touch.
    living in Tennessee, I have seen him some. I have seen him at their training camp. The guy may not have the big numbers ala Gates, Graham or Gronk, but he is a mismatch for opposing defenses and is a decent, not good, but decent blocker.

My opinion is that the Titans did not use him in their gameplan the way he would have hoped. The Titans are more CJ oriented with a sprinkle of Britt(when not hurt or in trouble), Washington and now Wright.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    The Titans look likely to tag him. Even if they don't, he'll be out of the Giants' price range.
    just posted a link a few posts back, the Titans are not going to be tagging him at TE or WR.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    just posted a link a few posts back, the Titans are not going to be tagging him at TE or WR.
    Ah, I missed it somehow. With Cook on the market that could lessen Bennett's value, somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Ah, I missed it somehow. With Cook on the market that could lessen Bennett's value, somewhat.
    well Bennett I would say is the better blocker. But Cook might be what the Giants were hoping for when they selected Beckum back then. Cook is about 6'5 and 250lbs give or take. Like I said, he is ok at blocking, but would definitely be a great addition to our vertical game.

I just think the Titans didnt use him right.
    --sharick88

I would pick him up from the airport..

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Too expensive Im sure, but as someone else mentioned this may lessen Bennett's value a bit for others with both out there.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

+ Reply to Thread