+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bjoern Werner at #19?

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    I'd rather have Carradine...
    He is a good player too. Bigger upside, but less film to evaluate and less quality film to evaluate so there is more risk too. There is no doubt that when Werner and Carradine were on the field that offenses paid more attention to Werner. But, Carradine did everything he was asked to do an more. He also has the more freakish build.

Personally, I wouldnt complain with either.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    Achtung !!!! Germinators at work !
    We'd have to start calling our D-line the Bundeswehr...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Good things he weighed in at the combine at 266 then...
    And if you've read the post I said that he needs to retain his speed to make the weight gain worth it. When you're slower than Sam Montgomery who scouts knew was going to be slow then you have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    And if you've read the post I said that he needs to retain his speed to make the weight gain worth it. When you're slower than Sam Montgomery who scouts knew was going to be slow then you have a problem.
    I read your post. Doesnt change the fact that you incorrectly stated his weight was under 265.....

Who woulden't be stoked about Werner at 19? Obviously, if u have half a brain, you'd be stoked if we got Bjorn Werner at 19...

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    I mentioned this earlier in a thread. I wouldn't be opposed to it at all.
    Yeah, I wouldn't be opposed to this either. The Noles pass rush was one of the best in CFB last year w/ Carradine and Werner. Not sure how much more Tuck has got in the tank, but JPP and Werner would be a nice duo at DE.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    He is a good player too. Bigger upside, but less film to evaluate and less quality film to evaluate so there is more risk too. There is no doubt that when Werner and Carradine were on the field that offenses paid more attention to Werner. But, Carradine did everything he was asked to do an more. He also has the more freakish build.

Personally, I wouldnt complain with either.
    I woulden't complain about either, as well...

+ Reply to Thread