+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Webster vs Prince 2012

This is....telling

Note: The cutoff was set at 140 coverage snaps through seven weeks -From PFF
    Last edited by egyptian420; 03-03-2013 at 11:46 PM.

Veteran
    so webster just edged out a rookie cb.. and prince which basically was a rookie was a top nfl 10 cb..

webster needs to get cut or take a pay cut badly.. what a horrible decline he's had ffs..

lol where is ntegrase!! i remember getting into it with him about claiborne a few times. I called this so perfectly. I hope he lurks around here. He wouldnt accept it when I told him that MC has a ton of potential, yes, but that he wasn't as technically refined or ready for the pro game as he thought. I honestly thought it was a bad trade, bad pick...esp when they threw all that money at Carr which is now handcuffing that team...lmfao i called this so perfectly. And there were so many jump balls where Carr would like trip and stumble, or just get p'wnd by anyone bc in jump ball situations he plays like he's 5 ft...sorry for the off topic rant, its just that stat full out vindicates me with ntegrase i believe

he thought MC was gonna be shut down day 1, I said it'd take a couple yrs and then its not definite it even happens, he has flaws in his game

I can't believe Prince was only targeted 21 times all year?.? Can that be right?

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    lol where is ntegrase!! i remember getting into it with him about claiborne a few times. I called this so perfectly. I hope he lurks around here. He wouldnt accept it when I told him that MC has a ton of potential, yes, but that he wasn't as technically refined or ready for the pro game as he thought. I honestly thought it was a bad trade, bad pick...esp when they threw all that money at Carr which is now handcuffing that team...lmfao i called this so perfectly. And there were so many jump balls where Carr would like trip and stumble, or just get p'wnd by anyone bc in jump ball situations he plays like he's 5 ft...sorry for the off topic rant, its just that stat full out vindicates me with ntegrase i believe

he thought MC was gonna be shut down day 1, I said it'd take a couple yrs and then its not definite it even happens, he has flaws in his game
    I still think Carr had a great year. Claiborne was a rookie, I think he'll get better too.

But despite all of that, I think Prince is a Beast. I'm glad he's on this team, I just hope Webster takes a paycut.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    I still think Carr had a great year. Claiborne was a rookie, I think he'll get better too.

But despite all of that, I think Prince is a Beast. I'm glad he's on this team, I just hope Webster takes a paycut.
    yeah. i agree. i just said carr plays small in jump ball situations and he does. and i disagreed that MC was as good a prospect as P.Peterson. MC will get better. But Ntegrase was saying he was this lock down corner day 1 and would have as good a rookie season as PP at the least and etc etc and i just pointed out why i disagreed and felt he could be targeted successfully, and that stat line validates me so thanks...MC still can be a great 1 just saying, he wasnt great day 1 as ntegrase was saying

i also believed prince could be on the level of revis in a few yrs, seems hes on course

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    I can't believe Prince was only targeted 21 times all year?.? Can that be right?
    I don't think QBs didn't target Prince out of fear but rather they just felt like picking on Webster. That's why while I think Prince is getting better, I don't think he's quite the #1 lock down corner people here are making him out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    i also believed prince could be on the level of revis in a few yrs, seems hes on course
    Yea I hope he stays healthy, the sky's the limit for him

Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    I don't think QBs didn't target Prince out of fear but rather they just felt like picking on Webster. That's why while I think Prince is getting better, I don't think he's quite the #1 lock down corner people here are making him out to be.
    Agree, I wouldn't call him a lock down corner yet but I think he's on the right track for sure. If the old school Webster comes back next year that would be amazing....Crossing my fingers