+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mach 2

Mach 2

I think each of these guys may be just out of reach for the NYG, but think this would be pretty nice if it fell this way. Abbreviated write ups because no new prospects here...just playing around.

1. Richardson, DT, Mizzou -- This is my guy. Difference maker and future pro bowler. Should be top 10, but stranger things have happened.

2. Okafor, DE, Texas -- Seems to be slipping in mocks I've seen...don't know why. If he's there, no brainer.

3. Jones, T/G/C, Alabama -- Love the versatility, intelligence and character.

4. Mathieu, CB, LSU -- You know the story. Chances are someone falls in love with the playmaking ability before the 4th, but if not, take a chance.

5. Hodges, OLB, PSU -- Killed it at East/West game. In our LB corps could start in year two and get snaps by the end of next year.

6. Wolff, S, NC St. -- Sportzfan's relentless hype about this kid got me to pay attention. Sold. His stock likely a lot higher than this now, but I am behind on my late round prospect research.

7. Maysonet, RB, Stony Brook -- Give the local kid a chance to make the team as a 3rd/4th back.
    Last edited by born blue; 03-05-2013 at 10:47 PM.

Banned
    Okafor probably won't make it to our 2nd but you never know. Jones will probably not be there in the 3rd though.We won't get Mathieu that highly if at all. Too small.