+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

We need Eli to step up

Eli has played pretty poorly for the last 2 weeks.

His rating (averaged) is 53.5. He's thrown 1 TD vs 4 INT's. His completion verses the Jets was 33%.

I believe this team has a chance to make some noise if our defense can build off the Jets game and Eli and our offense can return to form.

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905
    Get well, get back #80

All-Pro

Re: We need Eli to step up

[quote user="Roosevelt"]Eli has played pretty poorly for the last 2 weeks.

His rating (averaged) is 53.5. He's thrown 1 TD vs 4 INT's. His completion verses the Jets was 33%.

I believe this team has a chance to make some noise if our defense can build off the Jets game and Eli and our offense can return to form.

[/quote]

Totally agree. Eli and the offense have taken enought time off. Its time for them to get back in sync and play a good game. Romo's stats for the last 10 games are something like 22 TDs vs 4 picks.

I only bring that up because I want Eli to ****ing protect the ****ing ball!! 16 picks is bull****!!!

Would also like to see the game plan geared towards short easy passes when its 3rd and short or 3rd and managable. Screw the deep pass in those situations especially since they are out of sync right now. What dumbass play calling the last few weeks especially. Move the freakin chains and get a fresh set of downs....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

His rating (averaged) is 53.5.* He's thrown 1 TD vs 4 INT's.* His completion verses the Jets was 33%.

[/quote]

If we could get Manningham and Ballard back that would help Eli a lot....worse case scenerio one of them back....

[quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote]

Totally agree. Eli and the offense have taken enought time off. Its time for them to get back in sync and play a good game. Romo's stats for the last 10 games are something like 22 TDs vs 4 picks.

I only bring that up because I want Eli to ****ing protect the ****ing ball!! 16 picks is bull****!!!

Would also like to see the game plan geared towards short easy passes when its 3rd and short or 3rd and managable. Screw the deep pass in those situations especially since they are out of sync right now. What dumbass play calling the last few weeks especially. Move the freakin chains and get a fresh set of downs....

[/quote]

Oh man you are preaching to the choir.

Jacobs runs for 9 on 2nd down and is all pumped up.

Then he gets yanked on 3rd down - you can literally see and feel his disappointment that the coaches are not feeding off his performance.

So in comes Ware on 3rd and 1.

Eli goes long and it's not even close.

And that's why they invented alcohol.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905
    Get well, get back #80

[quote user="TheReal_LT"][quote user="Roosevelt"]Eli has played pretty poorly for the last 2 weeks.

[/quote]

If we could get Manningham and Ballard back that would help Eli a lot....worse case scenerio one of them back....[/quote]

Good point. Let's keep our fingers crossed we have them both back Sunday night.
    Get well, get back #80

His rating (averaged) is 53.5.* He's thrown 1 TD vs 4 INT's.* His completion verses the Jets was 33%.

[/quote]Heres a better idea... Maybe that "top notch" WR, Nicks should not drop 3 TDs in two games. The WRs have been flat out awful!!!!! Running the wrong routes, dropping passes, dropping TDs, cutting off their routes that cause INTS. Eli has not played great, but no one is helping him out. VC was good against the Jets but he continued to cut his routes short. The WRs need to step it up.
    "Remain in what you are, the center of your life
    You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

[quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="TheReal_LT"][quote user="Roosevelt"]Eli has played pretty poorly for the last 2 weeks.

[/quote]

If we could get Manningham and Ballard back that would help Eli a lot....worse case scenerio one of them back....[/quote]

Good point.* Let's keep our fingers crossed we have them both back Sunday night.
    [/quote]

I have both my fingers and toes crossed...

[/quote]

No he hasn't, his receivers have played VERY poorly. Eli won us the Cowboys game & played well against the jets despite the drops, wrote routes & penalties.. also not having Manningham or Ballard.

None of our receivers were fighting for position... it was pathetic

Not to mention the O-line was once again swish cheese
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

"Not to mention the O-line was swiss cheese once again"

Yeah i thought it was a dumb move juggling the O-line around when we started having a semblance of a running game and Eli was getting better protection

All-Pro

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="Roosevelt"]Eli has played pretty poorly for the last 2 weeks.

[/quote]

No he hasn't, his receivers have played VERY poorly. Eli won us the Cowboys game & played well against the jets despite the drops, wrote routes & penalties.. also not having Manningham or Ballard.

None of our receivers were fighting for position... it was pathetic

Not to mention the O-line was once again swish cheese
    [/quote]

come on...Eli has been sucking right along with the recievers. I like Eli a whole bunch but I dont make excuses for him. he has been off and to make things worse there have been drops too.

Its a package deal and right now the package isnt clicking.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch