+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Starter

Check out this Mock!

http://www.nepatriotsdraft.com/2013/...rediction.html

Now in round 2, they have us taking Arthur Brown, but with Damontre Moore on the board I think he's a no brainer.

Round 1- Star Lotutleilei
    Round 2- Damontre Moore

That would be the most amazing draft ever. DLine would be stacked for years.

If Star checks out and is available at 19 then that would be ridiculous. I'd be tempted to take Brown over Moore though. Moore would be the better value because he's a pass rusher but I don't care dammit....I want a stud LB.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    If Star checks out and is available at 19 then that would be ridiculous. I'd be tempted to take Brown over Moore though. Moore would be the better value because he's a pass rusher but I don't care dammit....I want a stud LB.
    I want a stud linebacker as much as anyone but if you told me to chose 2 of these three: Moore, Star, Ogletree, it would be the first two every time.

That's just me though. I think Brown is a special player. I'm not really sold on Moore...to be honest I didn't really follow him in college and although he had big production...I wasn't too impressed with his tape.

Just going with my own gut...I'd trust my instincts and take my chances on Brown.

Starter
    That's just me though. I think Brown is a special player. I'm not really sold on Moore...to be honest I didn't really follow him in college and although he had big production...I wasn't too impressed with his tape.

Just trusting my own gut...I'd take my chances on Brown.
    I didn't really pay much attention to Moore because of his too 5 lock in many old mocks but after that combine I checked him out. He's definitely not a 4.95 guy because trust me, I don't look that athletic on a football field and that's my 40 range lol. He looks quick off the snap, has a long frame, and has room to add weight. Jared Allen put up 1 more rep than Moore did and he's and All-Pro. Pass rush is desperately needed here and he would provide that. The numbers don't lie. 157 tackles, 21 sacks, 38.5 TFL, 3 PDs and 5 FFs in THE LAST 2 YEARS ALONE!

Just going with my own gut...I'd trust my instincts and take my chances on Brown.
    I agree completely. I'm inclined to think that he will be the first ILB taken in the draft because Te'o and Ogletree have only hurt their stock as a result of the combine.

Arthur Brown is special. I will be gushing if he is our 1st round pick. Nothing would shock me more if he was there when we picked in the 2nd.
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

Quote Originally Posted by JSpin View Post
    I didn't really pay much attention to Moore because of his too 5 lock in many old mocks but after that combine I checked him out. He's definitely not a 4.95 guy because trust me, I don't look that athletic on a football field and that's my 40 range lol. He looks quick off the snap, has a long frame, and has room to add weight. Jared Allen put up 1 more rep than Moore did and he's and All-Pro. Pass rush is desperately needed here and he would provide that. The numbers don't lie. 157 tackles, 21 sacks, 38.5 TFL, 3 PDs and 5 FFs in THE LAST 2 YEARS ALONE!
    Really in the 2nd they'd be extremely lucky have those two guys as choices. Can't be faulted for taking either. I agree Moore is more valuable but I guess it just comes down to preference.

Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    I agree completely. I'm inclined to think that he will be the first ILB taken in the draft because Te'o and Ogletree have only hurt their stock as a result of the combine.

Arthur Brown is special. I will be gushing if he is our 1st round pick. Nothing would shock me more if he was there when we picked in the 2nd.
    +1

no way Moore is there in the 2nd.. he had some great numbers last year, playing in the SEC
    Last edited by Carter.525; 03-06-2013 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    no way Moore is there in the 2nd.. he had some great numbers last year, playing in the SEC
    like 12 or 13 sacks i agree w you
    FUTURE NFL STAR