+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tyler Eiffert?

Tyler Eiffert?

We obviously have more needs than TE, and their should be good ones available like Sims, kelce, etc in the later rounds. But we are yet to resign Bennett, and now that we restructured webster and T2, Rhodes may be out the picture, so the only picks i could see would be Ogletree, eiffert, richardson, Okafor. I was really high on Eiffert, i think he's a good blocker and excellent value, that can be an elite TE at the next level, with his point catching, Eli and Eiffert would make a good tandem for years to come.

All-Pro
    Some of the mocks have us drafting him. I don't see it. Even if we lose Bennett I think JR is comfortable with Pascoe and Robinson. Not sure Id beckum will come back from the injury. I can see the giants taking a TE in the later rounds maybe. Unless this kid is a Gronk or graham then is stay away
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

if Richardson is there at #19, I'll take him.. maybe Kelce is the 4th

lol, Richardson is ehhh...I'd be alot more excited if we drafted eiffert in the first.

Is Eifert at 19 really better than the opportunity we had to grab Fleener at 32nd last year? They're very similar players to me and it just doesn't seem like good value. I'd be ok with him in the 2nd though.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Is Eifert at 19 really better than the opportunity we had to grab Fleener at 32nd last year? They're very similar players to me and it just doesn't seem like good value. I'd be ok with him in the 2nd though.
    I was thinking the same thing at first, but then i started re watching his highlights, he is by far a better pass catching TR, eiffert is the kind of TE can average 6-8 catches a game, fleener maybe 4-5 and not the athletic player and blocker eiffert is.

No TE talk at 19 please.....that seriously would ruin my draft weekend. I mean it....I would lose all respect for the Giants scouting department and Jerry Reese himself. I like Jerry Reese....don't want to start having to hate him. And I will...I will hate him with a passion.

i trust him regardless of the pick lol, if he chooses WR Patterson with the pick if he slides i wouldn't question it

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    i trust him regardless of the pick lol, if he chooses WR Patterson with the pick if he slides i wouldn't question it
    I would not only question it....I'd riot.

lol, we both in the bronx, while your rioting, i'll be celebrating =D ...Patterson is the top WR in this years draft all around. Rhodes is my second pick, then Eiffert.