3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
Its to early to draft Eli's replacement and I don't trust a young late round prospect to be the backup to Eli. It just doesn't makmake sense this year to draft a QB. I'd rather get a veteran qb. Like we did with Carr the last few seasons.
And Robinson does not fit our scheme in anyway. That pick would be beyond silly.
If you dig up the dirt in Oakland, you will find Giant bones
1-Aaron Donald DT Pitt
2-Kareem Martin DE UNC
3-Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB Neb
4-C.J. Fiedorowicz TE Iowa
5-Bryan Stork C FSU
5-Chris Watt G ND
6-Jeff Janis WR SV
I hate to say this but what about another Duke QB Sean Renfree in the 7th round or as a UDFA?
Odds are he's gotta be better then Dave Brown.
I don't like that he's only 6'3.
Matt Scott was my guy if we were to go QB in mid to later rds, but hes obviously moved up where i think its to early for us to draft em.. Brad Sorensen is one guy i woulden't mind taking a chance on in the 6th or 7th rd if we so choose to go QB...
Carr is useless, "he knows the system" is the most overrated thing I've heard.