+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Giants Have Not Yet Talked To Te'o

Giants Have Not Yet Talked To Te'o

http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescri...t/Default.aspx

Excerpt: Tom Coughlin would not be surprised if Manti Te’o is still available for the Giants when they make the 19th pick of the NFL draft this April, Ralph Vacchiano of the New York Daily News reports. But at the moment, it doesn’t look like the controversial Notre Dame linebacker is in the Giants’ plans.

The Giants did not even interview Te’o at the NFL scouting combine in Indianapolis in February, Coughlin revealed on Wednesday during an appearance on The Crossover on NBC Sports Network. He also said he had some initial concerns about how poorly Te’o played in college football’s national championship game." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

That's good news lol. I'd take Red**** over Teo, he basically gets INT's but can't shed blockers, crappy versus run. El pass-o

He could be bluffing. You never know.

Bronx NYC ......... Justin Gilbert "bandwagoneer"
    Don't the Giants have a history of not talking to the prospects they end up selecting?

Quote Originally Posted by Mlerman17 View Post
    He could be bluffing. You never know.
    TC doesn't hire and fire. His not talking to Te'o could simply be his own reaction to the game he mentioned and Te'o's not making any splash at the Combine
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Don't the Giants have a history of not talking to the prospects they end up selecting?
    I've never heard that but I can't imagine Reese and his scouts not talking to players we eventually draft as a strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I've never heard that but I can't imagine Reese and his scouts not talking to players we eventually draft as a strategy.
    Wasn't sure but thought I read that somewhere.

Not suprise at all

I don't think NY is a good fit for Te'o.. unless it's the Jets
    (1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Joel Bitonio, OL Nevada - (3)CJ Fiedorowicz, TE Iowa
    (4)Brandon Coleman, WR Rutgers - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Khairi Fortt, LB California
    (6)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    I don't think NY is a good fit for Te'o.. unless it's the Jets
    Please no....would just be another Tebow situation over there again.

+ Reply to Thread