+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Please no....would just be another Tebow situation over there again.
    good

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    good
    Ugh...you enjoy that? Me, not so much. The media goes over board and it drives me crazy. Every morning we get to read about Te'o this...Te'o that.

Wasn't sure but thought I read that somewhere.
    Me too . If memory serves my well the FO mention before that when they bring a prospect for an interview sometimes is because they want to " clear " some issues and not always translate into genuine interest.

Sometimes the value is just to high and wheel spins like this,
    http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oGk...ticle-1.115634

So I do believe in my heart of hearts that the plot theory is blown way over proportion.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

And the down side is what? I don't think we sign Teo unless he falls in our lap in the second round. I'm leaning more and more towards CB or DE in the first.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    And the down side is what? I don't think we sign Teo unless he falls in our lap in the second round. I'm leaning more and more towards CB or DE in the first.
    +1........I will go one further and say we go Dline in general or CB at 19.

Please no....would just be another Tebow situation over there again.
    I said that a couple months ago and got flamed in these very forums. It is funny how a made up girlfriend and a subpar 40 time changes people's opinions.

If he works out well at his proday im sure the GMEN will send someone to talk with him just to see what hes all about

i am a die hard fighting irish fan not as much as im a giants fan but i watch every nortre dame game and seen almost all of teo's college games dont let that national championship game or that bs "catfish" scandal fool you he is a stud and i would love if we drafted him
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 9 games

22 rushes for 245yards 3td
    35 pancake blocks
    42 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    8-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season

I really do not see us picking LB in the first unless someone falls pretty hard. I want CB/DL first round then 2nd if the right player falls to us like Brown Olgetree even Te'o I would not mind the pick. I just am not really a Te'o fan to be honest. I do not like when our team gets a ton of media attention for players. I like when nobody talks about us or picks us to win and we prove them wrong. I feel like a lot of the players like that too when we dont get the credit or the media attention. A lot of the players say that it makes them want it that much more. Bringing a guy like Te'o in with that whole fake gf scandal is not something I personally would like to see the Giants do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlerman17 View Post
    He could be bluffing. You never know.
    you could be right. you never know. he may be throwing up a smoke screen for the teams just behind us in case they want and covet him. They could poss see an upside to this kid and maybe are just preventing anyone from jumping over them. Or teams just in front of them like dallas or whoever who may be thinking about him for the second round. I really doubt this because based off of the off field issues and his combine numbers the kiid should fall into the late second or early third round. no need for giants to spend a number one pick on him
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***