+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    chase is a true giant. he works hard he is a grinder a leader and has great instincs. would hate to lose him that being said i much rather him be a rotational guy then 3 down lb
    FUTURE NFL STAR

wonder how much above vet minimum he wanted?? He surely has a case for getting a bit more then the min.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    please somebody take him
    Thats awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    chase is a true giant. he works hard he is a grinder a leader and has great instincs. would hate to lose him that being said i much rather him be a rotational guy then 3 down lb
    Amen to this. Some fans around here want the pure athletes and only look at the measurables like height/weight, 40 times, etc. But this is real football, not Madden. Character means a lot more to me ever since the Plaxico sweatpants incident, and Chase fits great with Giant character. Plus his work ethic is off the charts, and that drive and determination, combined with his intelligence, has served him well in supplementing his diminished athletic profile to still be able to play...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Amen to this. Some fans around here want the pure athletes and only look at the measurables like height/weight, 40 times, etc. But this is real football, not Madden. Character means a lot more to me ever since the Plaxico sweatpants incident, and Chase fits great with Giant character. Plus his work ethic is off the charts, and that drive and determination, combined with his intelligence, has served him well in supplementing his diminished athletic profile to still be able to play...
    But he isnt that good.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    J Will.. I think the weak-side spot is ok, with Paysinger as the back up
    Oops my bad and yeah I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    But he isnt that good.
    he isn't that bad either. you know what your getting with chase a true leader and true football player. old school lb
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Let Chase test the market, he's earned the right to see what his value is. The Giants should go in another direction and find a replacement either in the draft or free agency.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    he isn't that bad either. you know what your getting with chase a true leader and true football player. old school lb
    I can't understand how Chase impacts the game with his "leadership" and "instincts"... I keep hearing people talk about it but I just haven't seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahh View Post
    I can't understand how Chase impacts the game with his "leadership" and "instincts"... I keep hearing people talk about it but I just haven't seen it.
    Watch his interception in the Superbowl again.