+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlerman17 View Post
    let him go...time to move on
    been saying that for 3 years now.....
    apparently its hasnt worked out too well......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    whom else on the team was better at MLB and where is this fantasy MLB going to come from??
    Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't OLB Jake Muasau replace Blackburn for a few games until he got hurt? I recall hearing the Giants really liked him. Plus they have Philip Rivers and Herzlich on standby. Either one has to be faster than Chase.....

Quote Originally Posted by ALLnygIN View Post
    Lets get this straight.. He is easily replaceable.. you draft any 3 to 5th round linebacker. hell even through in some UDFA's and you get a player who can play as good as him.. The fact is he's starting because he knows the playbook the guy is smart.. other than that.. he's barley close to average even below.. it's not hard to see. Theres not even a lick of talent at that position thats why he started. you can get someone cheap from free agency or a late round pick to fill his postion and we wouldn't even know he was gone.
    Cool story bro.....

Quote Originally Posted by Giantstepz View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't OLB Jake Muasau replace Blackburn for a few games until he got hurt? I recall hearing the Giants really liked him. Plus they have Philip Rivers and Herzlich on standby. Either one has to be faster than Chase.....

Muasau never played in a regular season game that I'm aware of, last I knew he was doing a stint on the practice team. And I serious doubt Philip Rivers will leave the Chargers and/or play LB.

But, the bottom line is Blackburn is probably heaaded back to the sofa on Sunday afternoons. He is probably the worst starting MLB in the NFL.

Philip Rivers . . . lol

I think Philip Rivers is more of a weak-side LB though..

Doesn't hurt to test the waters but I don't think he will see any real money and will return to the GMEN.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Watch his interception in the Superbowl again.
    thank the lord Gronk was playing on 1 leg

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    are you kidding me? he is always around the football and does nothing but make plays look at the tape from our last superbowl run and last year
    Its the plays he isnt making more then the 1's he is.

Correct me if I am wrong....
    Muasau got hurt. Hurt players dont play.
    Rivers and Herz....if they were good enough they would have been in last season....
    faster doesnt mean ****
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch