+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50
  1. #21
    Veteran TAILGATIN''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Posts
    1,282
    I like Okafor a lot too.

    "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    I feel like with every pick in the last few drafts Im like, "what?!? OK." Gotta trust them.
    Exactly. We were all scratching our heads when we picked JPP... weren't Tuck and Osi enough?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

  3. #23
    Well, don't think it'll be cornerback after the restructure of Webster's contract. Blackburn is still unsigned and not the long term solution. The pick could be ogletree, though i like okafor all around.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    Im a big fan of Greene from Rutgers as a 2nd or 3rd round pick. Saw him at some Rutgers home games and he was a beast. Take a solid DE, CB, or Oline in the 1st.
    yup, Greene in the 2nd would be great.. In the 3rd would be better

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycarson View Post
    We will not see him, he will be gone..We will be lookin at the bum Teo
    Whos gonna take Ogletree>? None of the mocks have any team taking an inside linebacker before us.

  6. #26
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    30,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Amen to that. More baggage than Te'o. That's apparently possible.

    But then again, I've been declared the "official Ogletree hater" around here (Really i'm more of a baggage hater than anything else ever since Plax decided that the stretch band on sweatpants was a gun holster), so take my words with a grain of salt, I guess...
    well seeing how every ogletree thread ur pretty much on there telling us what you told us about a 100times, i can see why ur considered a ogletree hater..

    U do realize, we all know u don't like him, right??lol

  7. #27
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,753
    The only first round pick that surprised me was Wilson. People need to realize that DE and CB are always needs.

  8. #28
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,194
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    well seeing how every ogletree thread ur pretty much on there telling us what you told us about a 100times, i can see why ur considered a ogletree hater..

    U do realize, we all know u don't like him, right??lol
    I've been pretty open about my opposition to Ogeltree at #19 too (don't like drafting knuckleheads in the first round), but if the FO thinks he is worth the risk, then I will be on board with the decision.

  9. #29
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    30,200
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    I've been pretty open about my opposition to Ogeltree at #19 too (don't like drafting knuckleheads in the first round), but if the FO thinks he is worth the risk, then I will be on board with the decision.
    Nah, i'm just messing around.. But it is a tad annoying that every single thread about the player, the need is there to say the same thing about em.. I mean, we all pretty much know who dosen't like em at this point and who does...

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Nah, i'm just messing around.. But it is a tad annoying that every single thread about the player, the need is there to say the same thing about em.. I mean, we all pretty much know who dosen't like em at this point and who does...
    I think it is just a byproduct of there being too many threads on this kid. This is like the 10th one( or maybe he just comes up that much). People need to look before posting really. Opinions get rehashed too much.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts