+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    No. Forget all that bull**** you just said. We need cheap starting quality players at expensive positions. 3tech pass rusher de and cb
    lol..get a clue man, you obviously do not understand today's changing NFL and the current state of NFC east to be specific. the only BS in here is you and your ill thought comments and lack of manners. good day to you.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I think it is just a byproduct of there being too many threads on this kid. This is like the 10th one( or maybe he just comes up that much). People need to look before posting really. Opinions get rehashed too much.
    He is the most talked about player on here. In fact a MLB has been the most talked about player almost every year on this board

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Cute, but the humor is lost in your bad reading comprehension.

I did not say I dont want to talk about him, I said I dont think we should do it in 10 different threads.
    If you said your opinion 10 times already, while troll another thread on the guy and whine about it? Move along and stop wasting time. Obviously some posters are still interested in the conversation if its a 5 pg thread.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    If you said your opinion 10 times already, while troll another thread on the guy and whine about it? Move along and stop wasting time. Obviously some posters are still interested in the conversation if its a 5 pg thread.
    You misquoted me and i corrected you on what I said. Sorry it hurt your feelings.

As to this thread and my opinion of Ogletree, i have less than half as many posts in this thread as you, so what were your saying about my opinion being overexpressed?

These forums are all about debate and discussion. You are going to have to get used to other people who's opinions you dont like.
    Last edited by BlueSanta; 03-10-2013 at 11:57 AM.

You misquoted me and i corrected you on what I said. Sorry it hurt your feelings.

As to this thread and my opinion of Ogletree, i have less than half as many posts in this thread as you, so what were your saying about my opinion being overexpressed?

These forums are all about debate and discussion. You are going to have to get used to other people who's opinions you dont like.
    Didnt hurt my feeling, BlueSanta. I just dont see the point on you saying Ogletree has been discussed too much if theres 5 pages of posters here still discussing him. Why waste your time opening the thread and complaining if its of no interest to you? I really dont care either way, but it seems like a waste of your time. Anyway, no hard feelings over here.. have a good one.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

With the Jenkins signing I think I am actually kind of warming up to the possibility of taking this kid. We need a LB BAD. The off the field stuff scares me but if there is no one that falls I would be all for trading back a few and picking him in the late first. The talent is hard to pass up... We have a pretty solid environment in our locker room and the coaches like to keep players on short leashes. Idk.. CBs are deep and there are a few DE's that we can get that can join the rotation later and we have Tracy and Ojomo who I thought played well. I think LB is our biggest need right now. I think it depends on how the first round shakes up and maybe we pick him. I think the off the field stuff will make us not pick him in the first but I would not have a problem with it at all really. Just please god do not let us pick Te'o at 19!

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Just please god do not let us pick Te'o at 19!
    What do we do if Te'o is still lingering in the 2nd? Id have to say take him. Tons of upside for a 2nd rounder. Besides the championship (where the whole team got lit up) he had an awesome year. I think our staff could work with him and he could really develop into a good NFL LB. I dont think im sold on him in the 1st.

- Homer J. Simpson

Honestly, the more I look at it, the more there isn't really a true standout between Brown, Te'o, Ogletree, and Minter. Each one has their slight ups and downs (for example, Te'o and Ogletree are more athletic than the other two, but Te'o is a mental wreck and Ogletree is more immature than Dez Bryant)... one of those 4 will survive to the second round pick for us, and even though I'm a huge Ogletree hater, I'd be less hateful if he was taken in round 2 if he somehow falls there... at that point it would be a huge value.
    Andre the Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Brown, Te'o, Ogletree, and Minter. one of those 4 will survive to the second round pick for us
    I honestly think all four are gone by our 2nd round pick, 49th overall (unless thats changed). I hope you're right tho. I like Greene in the 2nd better than most of these guys in the 1st. Im an Ogltree fan and think he's the better of the 4. This whole him being a "drunk and immature" label people are putting on him is more of a media tool to make money. He interviews well and seems very apologetic for the DUI. Our staff can iron out any leftover wrinkles if need be, but I agree, we usually dont take a stab at guys with this kind of profile.
    Last edited by TAILGATIN'; 03-13-2013 at 10:59 AM.

- Homer J. Simpson

Idc who we get as long as they have some coverage ability and can tackle well. Some nice speed would be nice as well. Greene and Brown fit that pretty well. Olgetree plays much faster than he ran at the combine I think though. I just cannot watch another season of getting ran all over and C Web just getting absolutely abused every other passing play. It was hard to watch to put it lightly...