+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    i dont take this is as KP def. signing somewhere else. maybe he tests FA and doesnt get any offers that blow what we offered him away and he stays around...he improves our D so much...

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    This I agree with. Brewer cannot be any worse than Diehl has been. Versatility means nothing if you are not good at any of the spots.
    We really have no way of knowing that. Versatility does mean something for a depth only player
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran
    Damn our defense was so much better with KP out there

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    i dont take this is as KP def. signing somewhere else. maybe he tests FA and doesnt get any offers that blow what we offered him away and he stays around...he improves our D so much...
    I hope so but i get the feeling the Eagles or Cowboys will be offering him a contract.

Quote Originally Posted by LayLow View Post
    Not sure how it can "backfire" on him. It's the team who takes the risk on giving him big money thats gonna be effected.

Lets say he doesnt get the offer he expects on the market. Then decides to come back to the giants for the contract originally offered, only to find out his spot has been filled or the money we had for him has been spent. He may or may not have over valued himself. We'll find out.

this is smart.. Giants can't afford to over pay..

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    He does. hes a beast.. However, he's taking the risk as I stated above.

Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    love KP and wish he would of taken the contract. good luck on another team 21, we will miss ya
    Let those brittle knees go make to much money for time hes on the field somewhere else, is how i feel about it.. Some good memories, but overall, i'll always think of him as a injury prone 1st rd pick, who was borderline bust because of the time he was off the field...

KP will surely be missed.

That's alot of money to deploy eslewhere. Not happy to see him leave but................
    No one remembers who came in second.