+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    All-Pro
    Very concerned about the secondary.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Very concerned about the secondary.
    If we fix the pass rush, the secondary will look a whole lot better.

Thanks for the memories, best of luck, enjoy Cleveland ( or whatever scrub team that has a ton of cap room)
    Lets move on Giants fans. WILL HILL TIME!!!!!!!

Rolle, Hill and Brown sounds good to me. Make that one last payday Kenny cause those knees aren't going to last much longer.

Goodluck man! Giants are known for putting their number out there and if you don't like it, you will more than likely be with another team next year..

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundown View Post
    Rolle, Hill and Brown sounds good to me. Make that one last payday Kenny cause those knees aren't going to last much longer.
    Hill and Brown are promising but Rolle has not played well.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    will hill will fill in nice in that spot now cut rolle and resign brown and lets rock
    Im with you on this. I think that Will Hill could be a very good safety in this league. Whenever he played, he was always around the ball. I have high hopes for him

The people who are commenting on his knees should learn how to read. He had successful microfracture surgery in 2009 (3.5 years ago) and no trouble with that knee since then. He sprained his OTHER knee this year and missed games. Two unrelated knee injuries don't add up to "bad knees".

I would sooner gamble on a contract for KP than continue to pay Rolle, Diehl, Baas or Snee to underwhelm again this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Hill and Brown are promising but Rolle has not played well.
    To say Rolle has no played well is false. If you said his play hasn't been on par with the money he's making then yes...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlooded1979 View Post
    The people who are commenting on his knees should learn how to read. He had successful microfracture surgery in 2009 (3.5 years ago) and no trouble with that knee since then. He sprained his OTHER knee this year and missed games. Two unrelated knee injuries don't add up to "bad knees".

I would sooner gamble on a contract for KP than continue to pay Rolle, Diehl, Baas or Snee to underwhelm again this year.
    OK, he has had injuries to two different knees; injuries which were not related to each other. Is that not worse than a player who's had no major knee injuries?

I feel sorry for the guy but I also feel sorry for us. We paid alot of money for a whole bushell full of missed games. That money could have been paid to a guy who actually played those games. If we sign him at our number, great. If we don't great. Time marches on and change is a necessary part of getting to the top.
    No one remembers who came in second.