+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    looks to me that Kenny is just listening to his agent and not at the facts, his history with injuries should tell him he might not get the big bucks he's looking for but his agent just wants his cut from a bigger price tag and might not be looking at Kenny's best interest, its a mistake a lot of young players make..I think KP just needs to take a look at whats happening around the league right now, there are a lot of very good quality safeties being released right now...
    Last edited by JesseJames; 03-08-2013 at 06:22 PM.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Yeah, what's Junior Seau up to these days?

He's dead. He killed himself. Just so you know, my current profession has a much higher rate of that, than the NFL. He made a choice to use drugs to enhance his skills and it altered his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    looks to me that Kenny is just listening to his agent and not at the facts, his history with injuries should tell him he might not get the big bucks he's looking for but his agent just wants his cut from a bigger price tag and might not be looking at Kenny's best interest, its a mistake a lot of young players make..I think KP just needs to take a look at whats happening around the league right now, there are a lot of very good quality safeties being released right now...
    There's nothing to say KP won't be happy with what FA has to offer and stays here.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Quote Originally Posted by TextureDj View Post
    did your first career involve 250+lb men hitting you in the head over and again? I bet your second career isnt going to wear your knees and other joints to the point of uselessness before you move to your third career.....
    Actually at times it has. And it also has much smaller men shooting at me. These are choices we make. The chances are much better that he will not be crippled by his current job, than he will. Like I said, I don't care if he goes to the moon to make money. His NFL pension is more than enough for anyone to live comfortably on. If he wants a grander lifestyle, he will need more money. Fine but don't make it sound like he will be begging on a street corner getting $100k /yr pension.

Rolle is another one of those contracts like Canty. You can't keep doing that or the team suffers. Hill will be fine and Brown will get another ton of INTs

I'm ready to move from Rolle but I will miss KP. Hill and Brown looked good thought so there's that...

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
    @Ike58Reese All safety asking prices have to come down. Market flooded right now + rules on contact limit their effectiveness anymore.

this could greatly benefit the Giants with negotiations with KP and Stevie..might be a chance he comes back now

GET WELL SOON

KP will be the exception to our former FA that took more money elsewhere. KP is a solid talent and plays great even when he's at 70%. Any team that gets him will automatically have their secondary improved. I cant remember the last time I watched a game and said to myself, " They are really picking on KP".

Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
    @Ike58Reese All safety asking prices have to come down. Market flooded right now + rules on contact limit their effectiveness anymore.

this could greatly benefit the Giants with negotiations with KP and Stevie..might be a chance he comes back now
    Especially when other teams factor in his injury history. I'd love for him to end up back here.

Frankly, he is not worth much of a contract. He has been injury prone and is not on the field enough to warrant a big contract. He should take a deal that has incentives for staying on the field and performance. Best he can hope for.