+ Reply to Thread

The OJerry Cornelius Beckham Rice Jr. commercial was 10x better than the actual CGI tortoise and hare race which was rather boring.

On another note, why were all those Superbowl ads serious or morbid? Bring back the Bud Ice penguin.

I thoroughly enjoyed the Liam Neeson "Clash of Clans" commercial

Stats don't lie!! Get well #80!

Quote Originally Posted by NYGFaninILL View Post
    I thoroughly enjoyed the Liam Neeson "Clash of Clans" commercial
    That was good. I liked the esurance commercials as well as the Snickers Danny Trejo one too. The rest were lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    The OJerry Cornelius Beckham Rice Jr. commercial was 10x better than the actual CGI tortoise and hare race which was rather boring.

On another note, why were all those Superbowl ads serious or morbid? Bring back the Bud Ice penguin.
    I agree. I personally thought these were the worst SB commercials that I have ever seen. They were not funny, nor innovative and not at all comparable as the great ones we have seen so many years in the past. I guess the price for the 30 sec slots have become too expensive ( $ 4 million for 30 secs ! ) and not worth the total tab. In addition, most of the S&P 500 companies will buy more than 4 commercial slots estimated at above 20 mill? That's alot of $$$$$. The SB exposure undoubtedly the biggest marketing forum on the planet, but this year I guess budgets were tight.
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Get Better #80, Hermano !!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    That was good. I liked the esurance commercials as well as the Snickers Danny Trejo one too. The rest were lacking.
    I've always thought the goal was to make the funniest commercial and, sure I'd had a few beers, but none made me laugh harder than this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaK85bFQwSM