+ Reply to Thread

I Have A Friend Who's A New England Patriots Fan

Yea I this friend who's a New England Patriots fan, she is absolutely Beautiful, of course she knows I'm a Giants fan we have not gotten into any arguments about the two Superbowls. How do I engage in a conversation about Superbowl 42 & Superbowl 46 with her? Seriously I don't know how to do it. I told her I wasn't going to troll her or basically rub it in that the Giants won.

Also do you think I should ask her opinion on the Deflate Gate situation?
    Last edited by Antwuan; 01-30-2015 at 09:49 PM.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Is discussing the superbowls absolutely necessary. Also it really depends on the relationship it is.
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

If she's beautiful don't do anything to get on her bad side, you never know what it could end up costing you. It's all in your chemistry with her, if you're not sure avoid the topic. As a diehard Giants fan I really don't have a rooting interest in this one

Quote Originally Posted by Antwuan View Post
    Yea I this friend who's a New England Patriots fan, she is absolutely Beautiful, of course she knows I'm a Giants fan we have not gotten into any arguments about the two Superbowls. How do I engage in a conversation about Superbowl 42 & Superbowl 46 with her? Seriously I don't know how to do it. I told her I wasn't going to troll her or basically rub it in that the Giants won.

Also do you think I should ask her opinion on the Deflate Gate situation?
    Well how do see her? Do you want to be just friends or more closer than that?
    I gauge her feeling about football by asking her how she liked super bowl 42 &46. If she's a real die hard let her know you allegiance too. But don't be obnoxious about it.