+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Walking Dead Season 5 Epi. 1

What a way to start the season. Rick is awesome! Carol is such a bad ***!! Glad they did not drag this Terminus on and on.

Jamie - 30 hero's under 30

Age 25
    Air New York Air National Guard
    Jamie is an inspiration to those battling both physical and emotional challenges. She is proactive in her own recovery and continues to be active in the military. Jamie is an amazing citizen of Central New York and also a member of the 174th Attack Wing at Han**** Field.

Yesterday I watched two episodes of The Walking Dead. I liked the one on AMC better than the one on NBC though.

But seriously.... I thought it was good but that firecracker Carroll scene was just too laughable. If it was just a gun shot it would have been more realistic. I did like when that Mary girl got "the walker" treatment. Was my favorite scene of the night.

Just finished watching tonight's episode and I don't know why, but I suddenly have an urge for some BBQ.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Just finished watching tonight's episode and I don't know why, but I suddenly have an urge for some BBQ.
    Ewwww!! lol But, they are eating tainted meat. Do you know why?

Age 25
    Jamie is an inspiration to those battling both physical and emotional challenges. She is proactive in her own recovery and continues to be active in the military. Jamie is an amazing citizen of Central New York and also a member of the 174th Attack Wing at Han**** Field.

I got a Silence of the Lambs vibe from that scene. But I hope the Terminus guys like their meat soaked in alcohol, because Bob probably had a drink or 10.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Quote Originally Posted by krankeybluechick View Post
    Ewwww!! lol But, they are eating tainted meat. Do you know why?
    He probably got bit by that walker (or should I say swimmer?). He was acting way too sketchy afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    I got a Silence of the Lambs vibe from that scene. But I hope the Terminus guys like their meat soaked in alcohol, because Bob probably had a drink or 10.
    According to them, Bob was delicious.

This season is great so far. Already better than the last two imo.

According to them, Bob was delicious.

This season is great so far. Already better than the last two imo.
    Yeah, I forgot the guy said Bob was delicious. They must have gotten a buzz from Bob's BBQ Burgers.

And I agree about this season being better than the last two so far. I'm just glad they didn't drag being at Terminus out for too long the way they did the farm and the prison. I just hope Michonne gets her sword back or finds another one.

I'm curious about what the spin-off show is going to be like with different characters.
    One of these teams is not like the others

I actually wished Terminus would have dragged on. It was a deviation from the novels.

What is going on now with the Hunters and Bob is in the novel, just different names and swapped characters.

Bob is for sure tainted meat!

Age 25