+ Reply to Thread
Page 809 of 814 FirstFirst ... 309709759799807808809810811 ... LastLast
Results 8,081 to 8,090 of 8138

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Going away to school can do that to you, that sucks! Been gaining it since I moved to SI, idk why.

I think I might start insanity next week again. Too lazy do finish the 2013 year with working out. Hopefully I do it.
    I have a lot more time in the Summer to hit the gym, that's probably why. I seriously gained like 30 pounds and I hate it!
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I have a lot more time in the Summer to hit the gym, that's probably why. I seriously gained like 30 pounds and I hate it!
    You can do it again!! I just got addicted to sweets, that's my issue...sweets

You can do it again!! I just got addicted to sweets, that's my issue...sweets
    See, I'm not a big sweets person at all actually. But I can't be sedentary or else the weight packa on.

I’ve come to the conclusion that there is one group of people I hate. Texters. I don’t care what color they are, religion, ideology, what have you. I hate them all equally. They are useless members of society that feed off of supposed self importance. ...............Now if you text while going to or from work on a bus or train, or from the safety of your own home, I’m cool with that.

If I am on a date and my date starts to answer a text, I get up, excuse myself and walk out. I don’t even bother to tell her where I’m going. (Home). And if we’ve already ordered…she’s stuck with the doggy bag as I won’t be there to eat it. Apparently I’m not worth the time to get to know me and as far as I am concerned, I don’t want to get to know her either. But at least she gets two free meals.

My advice to those people who are addicted to their lil friend…It’s a PHONE FOR GODS SAKE! USE IT AS SUCH! Or are you actually afraid to make interpersonal contact with a actual live human being?

Quote Originally Posted by brownelvis54 View Post
    I’ve come to the conclusion that there is one group of people I hate. Texters. I don’t care what color they are, religion, ideology, what have you. I hate them all equally. They are useless members of society that feed off of supposed self importance. ...............Now if you text while going to or from work on a bus or train, or from the safety of your own home, I’m cool with that.

If I am on a date and my date starts to answer a text, I get up, excuse myself and walk out. I don’t even bother to tell her where I’m going. (Home). And if we’ve already ordered…she’s stuck with the doggy bag as I won’t be there to eat it. Apparently I’m not worth the time to get to know me and as far as I am concerned, I don’t want to get to know her either. But at least she gets two free meals.

My advice to those people who are addicted to their lil friend…It’s a PHONE FOR GODS SAKE! USE IT AS SUCH! Or are you actually afraid to make interpersonal contact with a actual live human being?

How does the girl get 2 free meals? If you walked out, not only did you stick her with the doggy bag, you stuck her with the check, lol.

Going away to school can do that to you, that sucks! Been gaining it since I moved to SI, idk why.

I think I might start insanity next week again. Too lazy do finish the 2013 year with working out. Hopefully I do it.
    one hour work outs with insanity was just much of a time sink so I'm trying t25 now.

Veteran
    who lives in england? heading there in march for 3 years fak!

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    Lol I sure as hell don't.

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    I lived in London for almost a year; that's the best I can do...

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    How does the girl get 2 free meals? If you walked out, not only did you stick her with the doggy bag, you stuck her with the check, lol.
    exactly my thoughts as well.......maybe he hates checks too ....lol !!!!!
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Get Better #80, Hermano !!

+ Reply to Thread