+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 812 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    me and shake were talking about being President. Maybe thats what did it. :/
    If that is the reason, that's bull**** because we didn't mention anyone specific

1984 all over again.
    Will Hill is the J.R. Smith of the NFL.

You can't believe some of the stuff we've talked about in THEE thread over the years....And we have 140,000+ posts.
    What did you nimrods do?
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You can't believe some of the stuff we've talked about in THEE thread over the years....And we have 140,000+ posts.What did you nimrods do?
    No freaking idea. Maybe we were too sexy for the GMB? Only logical explanation I can come up with. In all seriousness I have absolutely no idea. We don't really talk about anything controversial..I can't see why it was removed.

You can't believe some of the stuff we've talked about in THEE thread over the years....And we have 140,000+ posts.
    What did you nimrods do?
    Maybe because I'm the one who started the thread.

The mods probably feel like this thread isn't necessary.... and that's why the deleted it.

In all honesty, they could have just unstickied it and it would have been fine. But to delete it? That's wrong. I would have loved to go back and see some of the conversations from the past.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    No freaking idea. Maybe we were too sexy for the GMB? Only logical explanation I can come up with. In all seriousness I have absolutely no idea. We don't really talk about anything controversial..I can't see why it was removed.
    We've argued about Politics. Called 2 Presidents every name in the book. Called each other every name in the book.
    Discussed Sex, Politics, Religion and pretty much every taboo subject known to man.

Of course......We're special and you guys simply aren't.

We've argued about Politics. Called 2 Presidents every name in the book. Called each other every name in the book.
    Discussed Sex, Politics, Religion and pretty much every taboo subject known to man.

Of course......We're special and you guys simply aren't.
    Because you have so many posts and have been here for awhile? Plus, you're all good buddies. every forum I've been on, people who are close buddies for awhile get free passes on everything.

It takes time and patience.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

We've argued about Politics. Called 2 Presidents every name in the book. Called each other every name in the book.Discussed Sex, Politics, Religion and pretty much every taboo subject known to man.Of course......We're special and you guys simply aren't.
    I believe all of that. We talk about school and what we are eating for dinner, but it was fun and it got very popular. If you are going to delete it, at least warn someone or tell someone why you are doing it. GUESS YOU'RE GONNA SEE MORE OF US IN THE THEE THREAD WOO.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Because you have so many posts and have been here for awhile? Plus, you're all good buddies. every forum I've been on, people who are close buddies for awhile get free passes on everything.

It takes time and patience.
    I'm telling you guys. You should go back several years and read some of the conversations we had. We need a good writer to make a book out of it.
    You can even go far enough back to when I was an Eli homer. Its like the friggin time machine.

I'm telling you guys. You should go back several years and read some of the conversations we had. We need a good writer to make a book out of it.You can even go far enough back to when I was an Eli homer. Its like the friggin time machine.
    STOP MAKING US FEEL BAD.

+ Reply to Thread