+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 814 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154554 ... LastLast

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    naw not me
    (me neither)

Banned
    Have you even checked the stats? Brown's YPC is 5.3 Bradshaw's is 4.6... What do you mean?

what we have in Brown is a reliable yard churner who made due with our shoddy line. .

And to the point of why Brown was behind Bradshaw in carries: They went with Bradshaw because he's the veteran. He's the guy they were paying 3 million bucks. I think they felt they had to play Ahmad, even though whenever Brown was in, our offense improved dramatically on a more consistent level. There was no other reason imo to play a guy who was clearly struggling, over a player who was just better.

Our running game this year is better for the reasons we've been telling you: Bradshaw was finished. Brown is just getting started.
    You are right I got their ypc mixed up, my fault. Everything else is just a matter of opinion, you can say it was because of the big contract, or his lack of pass protecting ability, etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    (me neither)
    lol ok
    #80 = Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
    #13 = Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    You are right I got their ypc mixed up, my fault. Everything else is just a matter of opinion, you can say it was because of the big contract, or his lack of pass protecting ability, etc etc.
    You mean Brown? Bradshaw was pretty poor in that capacity as well. Dude just deteriorated. I wish him the best.

Banned
    You mean Brown? Bradshaw was pretty poor in that capacity as well. Dude just deteriorated. I wish him the best.
    Yeah Brown. Bradshaw's pass blocking ability really didn't deteriorate until Brown was already on IR. It did get really bad towards the end there though.

I don't know if Im buying the passblocking excuse here. They cared so much about that, they kept Diehl in there....real good way to keep your Franchise healthy.

Banned
    I don't know if Im buying the passblocking excuse here. They cared so much about that, they kept Diehl in there....real good way to keep your Franchise healthy.
    It really could be any of those things plus Brown and Bradshaw are different backs anyway. I think it also had to do with Bradshaw being more of a threat in the passing game than Brown even though we never really did throw him the ball. If I remember correctly Brown does not have good hands.

What does that have to do with the RBs? And who else did we have?

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    What does that have to do with the RBs? And who else did we have?
    Its a gripe I had with the excuse we kept hearing about "protecting Eli".

And they damn sure had a choice earlier in the season when they replaced the perfectly capable Locklear with Diehl.

Everything is slowwwwwwwew
    #80 = Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
    #13 = Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

+ Reply to Thread