+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 814 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186586 ... LastLast

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    eff you too......
    I honestly tried being nice. I'm working on it, what's up? How was St. Get Plastered for Patrick's Day?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I honestly tried being nice. I'm working on it, what's up? How was St. Get Plastered for Patrick's Day?
    fine thank you. personally I just do it most weekends, but I needed to burn some PTO at work, so I took a long weekend. I don't need St. Pattys for that...I'm not even irish. well, im a small % irish, but, meh...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

fine thank you. personally I just do it most weekends, but I needed to burn some PTO at work, so I took a long weekend. I don't need St. Pattys for that...I'm not even irish. well, im a small % irish, but, meh...
    Id be depressed if I wasnt Irish enough either.

Nice nice, sounds like an exciting weekend for the Pizz.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Eh, it's okay. Most people don't care..they just want to drink.

I remember years ago you living next to me in Poughkeepsie, and then you got mad at one of my posts in here or some crap LOL.

You're friends with one of my ex's friend's boyfriends (unless they broke up). Poughkeepsie sucks for bars, all the bums ruin them like the ones in the city. And I'm tired of them spray painting the Four Leaf Clover in that intersection by Vassar Road.

I'm Italian and Irish but I think St. Pattys day is such a joke. The real Irish Americans (straight off the boat) that I know find this to be somewhat racist, because it's just a day where people use an excuse to get drunk and if they're part Irish, they feel it's their duty to get drunk.

I myself really don't identify with my Irish side, as my mother raised me and she's Italian.

Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    I remember years ago you living next to me in Poughkeepsie, and then you got mad at one of my posts in here or some crap LOL.

You're friends with one of my ex's friend's boyfriends (unless they broke up). Poughkeepsie sucks for bars, all the bums ruin them like the ones in the city. And I'm tired of them spray painting the Four Leaf Clover in that intersection by Vassar Road.
    lol, yea i remember ya. No hard feelings...I clean up **** on facebook sometimes or whatever, delete friends etc.

I vaguely remember the situation youre referring to, but water under the bridge. And yes I also know your ex(well, by association...) and yep those other 2 are still together.

Poughkeepsie bar scene is hit or miss on a daily basis.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I'm not Irish enough to be obnoxious as most ppl who say they are irish. =P

You know how you know people are irish? because they wont shut the **** up about it! lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

and like i said earlier....I'm going to drink whether there's an excuse to or not, lol. The "holiday" itself just makes day drinking acceptable. and i love day drinking. I feel like I can accomplish so much more than weekend night-drinking. hahahaha
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread