Page 102 of 812 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202602 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 8111

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    and the bannana on top
    The main ingredient.
    Uh..go Giants?

Veteran
    there were a couple of little kids outside of my house earlier today hunting for easter eggs with their mom, dad and grandpa. it's always nice to see family moments like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yeah she said said take or leave it *****.
    TELL YOUR SISTER AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT.
    Uh..go Giants?

Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    there were a couple of little kids outside of my house earlier today hunting for easter eggs with their mom, dad and grandpa. it's always nice to see family moments like that.
    Makes me want to be a kid again. Hell I'd do it right now!
    Uh..go Giants?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    TELL YOUR SISTER AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT.

GONNA KNOCK HER OUT
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

GONNA KNOCK HER OUT
    Does she listen to ANYONE but her dang boyfriend? Geesh.
    Uh..go Giants?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Does she listen to ANYONE but her dang boyfriend? Geesh.
    only herself

Sounds like Moke's sister needs some of what my mom dishes out to my youngest brother. the kid is 21 and is STILL downright defiant to my mother, so I get really pissed off at that...
    And the problem is, he's kind of a *****. Like, he thinks hes all badass, but hes terrified that i could crush him at any given moment. He thinks i wont do anything, cuz im his brother, but yesterday i snapped, and I told him the only reason I wont knock him out is because he's in our mothers house. And my mom chimes in, it's a shame cuz he deserves a good asskicking. lol

So I decide to completely clown him, and I just walk up to him while he's sitting eating breakfast, and ***** slap him right across the face. and he flips out like he's going to do something. and he gets up, and he's cursing at me, saying he'll beat my ***. And I just say "pick your battles wisely, don't make a bad decision", and he comes at me, and i just moved out of the way, and throw him on the ground of the living room. And im like "im going outside to smoke. let me know when you cool off, and in the meantime, apologize to mom."

It's too bad you cant beat up your sister, Moke =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Sounds like Moke's sister needs some of what my mom dishes out to my youngest brother. the kid is 21 and is STILL downright defiant to my mother, so I get really pissed off at that...
    And the problem is, he's kind of a *****. Like, he thinks hes all badass, but hes terrified that i could crush him at any given moment. He thinks i wont do anything, cuz im his brother, but yesterday i snapped, and I told him the only reason I wont knock him out is because he's in our mothers house. And my mom chimes in, it's a shame cuz he deserves a good asskicking. lol

So I decide to completely clown him, and I just walk up to him while he's sitting eating breakfast, and ***** slap him right across the face. and he flips out like he's going to do something. and he gets up, and he's cursing at me, saying he'll beat my ***. And I just say "pick your battles wisely, don't make a bad decision", and he comes at me, and i just moved out of the way, and throw him on the ground of the living room. And im like "im going outside to smoke. let me know when you cool off, and in the meantime, apologize to mom."

It's too bad you cant beat up your sister, Moke =P
    My brother is like that. Actually, he was bad-mouthing me at my cousins house and I told him to relax himself. I showed him a pretty nice beating in front of my family.

He's a very nervous kid. He smokes cigarettes and he's pretty addicted to them unfortunately because he always gets boiled up and then has to go get a few cigarettes to calm himself down.

He's an *******. Pretty much feels like my house is a hotel... yesterday he came with us to the pizzeria and all that so we can all eat as a family. After, my mom said she wanted to go check out the new house they bought at night because she wanted to see if it was dark... my brother was flipping out that he didn't want to go and all that.

My mom goes, "so what do you do? You just come to eat?"

It's true. He's always complaining that there is nothing to eat, meanwhile he makes good money.

My brother is like that. Actually, he was bad-mouthing me at my cousins house and I told him to relax himself. I showed him a pretty nice beating in front of my family.

He's a very nervous kid. He smokes cigarettes and he's pretty addicted to them unfortunately because he always gets boiled up and then has to go get a few cigarettes to calm himself down.

He's an *******. Pretty much feels like my house is a hotel... yesterday he came with us to the pizzeria and all that so we can all eat as a family. After, my mom said she wanted to go check out the new house they bought at night because she wanted to see if it was dark... my brother was flipping out that he didn't want to go and all that.

My mom goes, "so what do you do? You just come to eat?"

It's true. He's always complaining that there is nothing to eat, meanwhile he makes good money.
    lol. That used to be the case at my mom's house. We all did it though at some point, first me, then my middle brother. The youngest, not as much, but I kinda wish he did get out more, maybe he'd stop being such an *******. I'm moving in a few months again(I had to move home last spring due to my house being sold by my buddy who owned it), and my mom is all pissed off that he STILL hasn't even thought about moving out. Then again, I guess it's hard when you work 20 hours a week, and put off going to school for 2 years. argh...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread