+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 812 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214614 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 8111

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I hear ya man. With over half of marriages ending in divorce its not a wise decision. I cant imagine giving half my **** to someone I hate.
    Actually, I was reading a few months ago that the divorce rate of marriages since 2000 has dropped a lot. I think the divorce rate for those married after 2000 is closer to 20%.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Actually, I was reading a few months ago that the divorce rate of marriages since 2000 has dropped a lot. I think the divorce rate for those married after 2000 is closer to 20%.
    What? I was told it was close to 50%....
    Uh..go Giants?

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    gumjob? nice
    Oh yeah! I love me them women with dentures.

But, in all seriousness, I did not bang the grandmother. As low as they are, I do have standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    Wait, you have the same name as me? Since you arent cool enough to be a Mike, you could be little mike. And I'm Big Mike. Deal?
    How about we call you Milk, because I could have sworn your username was always MarvelousMilk.

That's why I usually just skim your posts, because I'm like WHO THE HECK CALLS THEMSELVES MARVELOUS MILK??

And then I realized I just need to see an eye doctor.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    As many times that she babies
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

What? I was told it was close to 50%....
    That's a rate that's thrown out there, but it's pretty fuzzy math going on. It depends on a lot of things, though education and age of marriage are strong indicators. Those who have more education and marry later (after the age of 25), tend to have more lasting marriages. Also, a lot of the data about the 50% stems from the time when divorce laws changed to make getting divorces easier. I had a sociology prof once say that if you took the abandonment rates of yesteryear and added them to the divorce rates, the numbers would be similar to more modern numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    That's a rate that's thrown out there, but it's pretty fuzzy math going on. It depends on a lot of things, though education and age of marriage are strong indicators. Those who have more education and marry later (after the age of 25), tend to have more lasting marriages. Also, a lot of the data about the 50% stems from the time when divorce laws changed to make getting divorces easier. I had a sociology prof once say that if you took the abandonment rates of yesteryear and added them to the divorce rates, the numbers would be similar to more modern numbers.
    Maybe the fact that people who are not as educated and get married later have a higher divorce rate. Still, that's strange to me. It would make more sense if a teenager or someone in their earlier 20's never went to college and got married..and the divorce rate skyrocketed, not an older uneducated person.
    Uh..go Giants?

Maybe the fact that people who are not as educated and get married later have a higher divorce rate. Still, that's strange to me. It would make more sense if a teenager or someone in their earlier 20's never went to college and got married..and the divorce rate skyrocketed, not an older uneducated person.
    Well, considering the one of the biggest reasons for divorce is financial stress, under educated people tend to make less money than more educated people, regardless of their age. Less education then leads to higher instability within the marriage, which may cause more divorces.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    How about we call you Milk, because I could have sworn your username was always MarvelousMilk.

That's why I usually just skim your posts, because I'm like WHO THE HECK CALLS THEMSELVES MARVELOUS MILK??

And then I realized I just need to see an eye doctor.
    When i made my account the character limit was 12 so it didnt allow me to add the "e" at the end. I want that e. i really do =/
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

That's why his name is Moke

What was your deal in the Hakeem Nicks thread? Lol.
    My deals has always been the same.. Keep it 100 and never be bias. You just love to argue against me lol
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

+ Reply to Thread