+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 814 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237637 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 8136

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    that's literally the worst reason i've ever heard.
    teeeeerrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    No really, I can't stand westerns. Even movies, I hate them. Also, it took awhile to get somewhere with the horse and stuff which annoyed me. The gun-play was awesome though.

Some people are calling it a fake? Not sure though. It does look amazing though, not sure how it could be fake lol. Looks like the PC version too.
    You could do a camp thing and it transported you to whatever town you wanted to go to.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    No really, I can't stand westerns. Even movies, I hate them. Also, it took awhile to get somewhere with the horse and stuff which annoyed me. The gun-play was awesome though.
    I dont like westerns either. though some modern adaptations are awesome, like Deadwood on HBO, **** like that...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    You could do a camp thing and it transported you to whatever town you wanted to go to.
    yea, most hubs had the stage coach option, right?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I dont like westerns either. though some modern adaptations are awesome, like Deadwood on HBO, **** like that...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QbEzCoTafU
    Deadwood was awesome. Really wished they finished it.

"WU?!?!" lmao great part

I don't normally like to do stuff like this. Even in other games that I play currently.

Forza Horizons has this, but I like driving and it doesn't take me long to get to my destinations at all.

I never really watched Deadwood. Never really heard about it until recently to be honest. I would have to check. Modern adaptations are good though.

Yea but even when you were in the middle of no where you can "camp out" or whatever and it would drop you in the town you wanted.

Game was great I remember one time Im being chased by like 5 guys on horse back, killed all of them except one. Turn on bullet time and turn around to shoot him, out of no where a cougar pounces on him and his horse. I couldnt stop laughing for a few minutes.

Banned
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QbEzCoTafU
    Deadwood was awesome. Really wished they finished it.

"WU?!?!" lmao great part
    San Francisco ****sucker!
    Last edited by ShakeandBake; 03-27-2013 at 11:58 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    That video..
    Is awesome

Yea but even when you were in the middle of no where you can "camp out" or whatever and it would drop you in the town you wanted.

Game was great I remember one time Im being chased by like 5 guys on horse back, killed all of them except one. Turn on bullet time and turn around to shoot him, out of no where a cougar pounces on him and his horse. I couldnt stop laughing for a few minutes.
    Those times were actually fun haha. I guess I'm more into cars and guns than horses and guns. Some of the missions were pretty bad *** though. I have to get it again for my Xbox and see if I can still enjoy it. I remember playing online and that was pretty awesome itself, even though I couldn't grasp how matchmaking really worked...

+ Reply to Thread