+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 814 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240640 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 8133

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

  1. #1391
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I CAME UP WITH IT
    Truth. I should add that in the smallest font ever possible (can't be seen by the microscope, also size of someone's penis) in the OP.

  2. #1392
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Truth. I should add that in the smallest font ever possible (can't be seen by the microscope, also size of someone's penis) in the OP.
    Piss off

  3. #1393
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,272
    Scent is such an amazing, powerful sense, isn't it? I am always burning some kind of candle, incense, oil, or even just cooking to stimulate that sense. It can have comforting powers that are just out of this world! Anyone feel the same?

  4. #1394
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Scent is such an amazing, powerful sense, isn't it? I am always burning some kind of candle, incense, oil, or even just cooking to stimulate that sense. It can have comforting powers that are just out of this world! Anyone feel the same?
    Shut up.

  5. #1395
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Scent is such an amazing, powerful sense, isn't it? I am always burning some kind of candle, incense, oil, or even just cooking to stimulate that sense. It can have comforting powers that are just out of this world! Anyone feel the same?
    Kidding. I love candles, but the smell sometimes is overwhelming..so I only burn like ..one every other week or so haha.

    I do like perfume, but I don't get crazy with it. Spritz here and spritz there and I'm good to go. My favorite smell is lavender and cherry blossom..ESPECIALLY cherry blossom.

  6. #1396

  7. #1397
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,192
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    lmao of COURSE it had to be someone from NoVa.

  8. #1398
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    lmao of COURSE it had to be someone from NoVa.
    They should just release the guy, if you draw a **** on someone's face with permanent marker you deserve to get beat down afterwards.

  9. #1399
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,192
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    They should just release the guy, if you draw a **** on someone's face with permanent marker you deserve to get beat down afterwards.
    Only a wimp would do that.

  10. #1400
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Only a wimp would do that.
    which guy is the wimp?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts