+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 814 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243643 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 8133

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

Does Mike and Mike in the Morning annoy anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Nope, i used to watch the delayed televised one before work back when i was part time.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Nope, i used to watch the delayed televised one before work back when i was part time.
    Ugh I didn't mind them when I first started watching...

Is anyone afraid of dying? Since my dad doesn't have health insurance anymore and owns a business, he filed for the unemployed health insurance for the family.

But I make over $900 a month I think and I can't file for it. I'm part-time worker.

So my mom wants go to to the health insurance place and see what deal we can work on for me. She wants me to pay out of my pocket for just a year (it'll probably be $40 a month or something).

Never say never sure, but I can just wait a year for me to graduate and work full-time at my office and get health insurance? Don't really want to throw out that money per month for crappy health insurance that I probably wouldn't need.

I'm really mad my mom is cheap and won't pay it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    No I think they're pretty good except Greeny's perspective sucks when it comes to your average NFL player since he never has played before. If you really want to be annoyed, watch Francesa and see how many times you can stand the man repeating himself and double talking before you change the channel.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    No I think they're pretty good except Greeny's perspective sucks when it comes to your average NFL player since he never has played before. If you really want to be annoyed, watch Francesa and see how many times you can stand the man repeating himself and double talking before you change the channel.
    I hate Francessa....I can't believe he's still on the air after all these years. He might make a few good points once in awhile, but he stutters half of his show, and he hangs up on anyone with a debating argument 90% of the time. It's an awful radio show.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

YO RUDY, UNCLE VERNON DIED.

RIP.

I'm being serious. So weird, but I felt a blow... even though the HP movies sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    YO RUDY, UNCLE VERNON DIED.RIP. I'm being serious. So weird, but I felt a blow... even though the HP movies sucked.
    I know! So sad, he died of a heart attack! Only 65 years old :/

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Ok, "Greeny" said he was an Eagles fan...then I heard the other day he was a Jets fan? Maybe I'm wrong or something. I guess what annoys me about them and shows like First Take is that they seem to be full of themselves when discussing a topic, it's not "well what do you think? Or how would you do someyhing?" It's SHUT UP I'M TALKING.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I hate Francessa....I can't believe he's still on the air after all these years. He might make a few good points once in awhile, but he stutters half of his show, and he hangs up on anyone with a debating argument 90% of the time. It's an awful radio show.
    Yeah, I can't listen to that guy..just irriating as hell. I do like PTI (sometimes).

+ Reply to Thread