+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 814 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301701 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 8133

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    It saddens me that most people are ignorant to history, and are unaware of what is really taking place. I'm forced to accept the fact that standing up for what you believe in and speaking out against public perception is now the new taboo in a land which derived itself from that very nature. The media has now found a way to turn the word truth into a negative term, "truthers". And that's only because the majority of we the people are naive enough to buy into it. When an event takes place we are now suppose to accept and believe what we're told by the main stream and that's that. If we dare question it, we are deemed as crazy, unpatriotic, and hated.This is way beyond football for me. At this point sports isn't important. We live in a world filled with hatred, greed, manipulation, and corruption. And people are suffering because of it. The truth is right in our faces, but the majority of us refuse to act on logic or reasoning although we claim to. Instead we let our emotions control what we choose to believe.This isn't about Nicks vs Cruz, Eli vs Brady, or the Giants vs the Packers. I'm not here to argue or debate with anyone on this matter. We're all affected and in this together. Fighting with one another won't resolve anything. But be prepared to take anything, as crazy as it may sound into perspective. Look no further than our past history to understand that anything is possible in a world as corrupt as the one we live in today. Be open minded. Look at the facts. Ignore your emotions because it obscures reality. It is not crazy to think outside of the box. It's time to wake up and do some research.
    By research, do you mean watch a few truther documentaries, and watch Russian influenced news?

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    By research, do you mean watch a few truther documentaries, and watch Russian influenced news?
    I love how someone whose beliefs are based upon confirmation bias is admonishing people for letting emotions choose what they believe. That is high irony right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I love how someone whose beliefs are based upon confirmation bias is admonishing people for letting emotions choose what they believe. That is high irony right there.
    He's concluded that it's a conspiracy before the FBI has named suspects. That's why truthers can't be taken seriously.

He's concluded that it's a conspiracy before the FBI has named suspects. That's why truthers can't be taken seriously.
    I'll be honest, I like Marvelous but I really don't understand his point. Its a bit rambling.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I'll be honest, I like Marvelous but I really don't understand his point. Its a bit rambling.
    If you want to understand his point, just watch Loose Change, and the Zeitgeist Trilogy, and start listening to politically-focused rap songs.

Oh, best brush up on a Secret Societies documentary.

TRILATERAL COMMISSION

If you want to understand his point, just watch Loose Change, and the Zeitgeist Trilogy, and start listening to politically-focused rap songs.

TRILATERAL COMMISSION
    Wasn't the Trilateral Commission supposed to be the Queen of England,a Rockefeller and someone else? The last I heard of that was in the 70's.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

TRILATERAL COMMISSION
    And most importantly, make up your mind about something first and then look for evidence that supports your view while dismissing any evidence that proves your stance it wrong. You can dismiss it by simply stating, "Don't believe the lies, maaaannn," or, "It's all part of the cover up, don't you understand?"

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Wasn't the Trilateral Commission supposed to be the Queen of England,a Rockefeller and someone else? The last I heard of that was in the 70's.
    The best thing is you can make the Trilateral Commission whatever you want, with little to no evidence. Just fill it with some shadowy and/or powerful figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    The best thing is you can make the Trilateral Commission whatever you want, with little to no evidence. Just fill it with some shadowy and/or powerful figures.
    Rockefeller wants microchips in all of us! He funded the Nazis!

+ Reply to Thread