+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 814 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330730 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 8133

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

  1. #2291
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I'm sure Steve's doesn't do cheesecake B.
    Not unless its dipped in soy sauce.
    haha ...HOLD THE SOY !

  2. #2292
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,945
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    I hope you can make it to Rudy it would be nice to meet you....how far of a trip is it for you?
    About a good 4 hours away

    Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

  3. #2293
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Cheesecake is amazing, any kind of cheesecake. I know Costco always has this cheesecake platter with different flavors of cheesecake.

    Blueberry cheesecake
    Reese's pieces cheesecake
    Chocolate mouss cheesecake
    Ball sack cheesecake

    You name it, they got it... the cheesecake I mean, not the ballsack cheesecake.

  4. #2294
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,945
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Cheesecake is amazing, any kind of cheesecake. I know Costco always has this cheesecake platter with different flavors of cheesecake.

    Blueberry cheesecake
    Reese's pieces cheesecake
    Chocolate mouss cheesecake
    Ball sack cheesecake

    You name it, they got it... the cheesecake I mean, not the ballsack cheesecake.
    Ballsack cheesecake is my favorite

    But no, even plain cheesecake is amazing. I'm going to go to Walmart and pick it up for me..hopefully my roomies will help devour it with me.

    Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

  5. #2295
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Ballsack cheesecake is my favorite

    But no, even plain cheesecake is amazing. I'm going to go to Walmart and pick it up for me..hopefully my roomies will help devour it with me.
    I only like Cheesecake with ice cream. (or plain) but no fruit unless its Starbursts.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  6. #2296
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    About a good 4 hours away
    yeah that's a good sized drive would you drive?

  7. #2297
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,945
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I only like Cheesecake with ice cream. (or plain) but no fruit unless its Starbursts.
    Eww, Starbursts?

    Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

  8. #2298
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I only like Cheesecake with ice cream. (or plain) but no fruit unless its Starbursts.
    Ew, cheesecake with starbursts, imagine?

    And I like plain cheesecake. It's good. Any cheesecake is amazing really. Ice cream? Sounds delicious too. Then again, I'm a huge fan of Apple pie ala mode.

  9. #2299
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,945
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    yeah that's a good sized drive would you drive?
    I would probably take the train

    Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

  10. #2300
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    You gotta take the train to the meadowlands.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts