+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 814 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331731 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 8137

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

  1. #2301
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I only like Cheesecake with ice cream. (or plain) but no fruit unless its Starbursts.
    when I think of cake I think sweet/sugar....cheese is sharp or at least I like sharp cheese ...I will have to try it now just to get my head around what it taste like

  2. #2302
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    You gotta take the train to the meadowlands.
    And I will stay with you.

    No, I don't care about our girlfriend, she can suck my ****.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  3. #2303
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,301
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    when I think of cake I think sweet/sugar....cheese is sharp or at least I like sharp cheese ...I will have to try it now just to get my head around what it taste like
    It honestly tastes nothing like cheese at all, it tastes like a slice of euphoria.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  4. #2304
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I would probably take the train
    yeah its about 8hrs of driving for us we will go in on SAT

  5. #2305
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    And I will stay with you.

    No, I don't care about our girlfriend, she can suck my ****.
    Fine, I won't care if she sucks your ****.

    Just kidding, yea stay with me home girl. But problem is, my parents will be home most of the time so we can't get it on.

    Totally kidding.

  6. #2306
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Fine, I won't care if she sucks your ****.

    Just kidding, yea stay with me home girl. But problem is, my parents will be home most of the time so we can't get it on.

    Totally kidding.
    But you're not ..wink wink..

    I hope your walls aren't thin.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  7. #2307
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    But you're not ..wink wink..

    I hope your walls aren't thin.
    I got sound proof walls motha ****az.

  8. #2308
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Send me some!

    123 Rudy Is Perfect Ave. Chantilly, VA 77777
    Unfortunately, I don't think they ship. However, if you ever find yourself in the Capital District of NY, do yourself a flavor, I mean favor, and go.

  9. #2309
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I got sound proof walls motha ****az.
    It's settled then.

    I've seen the Meadowlands only one time, we passed it on our way to the city. This was about 3 years ago.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  10. #2310
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't think they ship. However, if you ever find yourself in the Capital District of NY, do yourself a flavor, I mean favor, and go.
    Thanks!

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts