+ Reply to Thread
Page 286 of 814 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336386786 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 8133

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

  1. #2851
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,125
    I love sauteed squash and onions with a little salt and peller with a baked potato. Yum yum.

    MUCH better.

  2. #2852
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,167
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Well my dad was born here in the states, but my mom came over when she was 23. She cooks everyday, but I don't eat her food outside of lentils, avgolemeno, and her more Americanized foods. Doesn't help that she's an average cook lol.
    My grandmother was a great cook and baker. I mean, whatever time she spent of the day not cleaning she spent cooking (she lived with us, kinda like having a second mom). She was second generation, but you would have thought she was off the boat the way she cooked. With as good with a wooden spoon as she was in the kitchen, she was as equally adept with it in punishment. I swear, if I pissed her off I could be hiding under my bed, *** up against the wall, with 3 pillows as shields. She could throw that wooden spoon from the kitchen, it'd turn the corner, go down the hall, pick the lock to my room, go under my bed, flip me over, toss the pillows aside, and beat my as raw.

    Damn, I miss that woman.

  3. #2853
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Asparagus > Broccoli. That is all.
    I loves me some asparagus. Try broccolini. It's kind of like a hybrid between broccoli and asparagus (even though it's actually a cross between regular broccoli and a kind of Chinese broccoli).

  4. #2854
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,167
    So, I've been playing this game on my phone called, Plague, Inc. It's pretty cool. There's a free version, which only allows you access to the very basic game. The full version only costs a buck and some change, so it's pretty much free, lol. It's pretty cool, though. You get to release a plague in the world, and the objective is to wipe out humanity. You get to choose where it gets released, too. You even get to modify the plague in various ways (and it may even mutate on its own), and the various countries will try and research a cure. Even on the easiest level, the win% is like 25%-33%.

  5. #2855
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    So, I've been playing this game on my phone called, Plague, Inc. It's pretty cool. There's a free version, which only allows you access to the very basic game. The full version only costs a buck and some change, so it's pretty much free, lol. It's pretty cool, though. You get to release a plague in the world, and the objective is to wipe out humanity. You get to choose where it gets released, too. You even get to modify the plague in various ways (and it may even mutate on its own), and the various countries will try and research a cure. Even on the easiest level, the win% is like 25%-33%.
    Good God (no pun intended)

    MUCH better.

  6. #2856
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I loves me some asparagus. Try broccolini. It's kind of like a hybrid between broccoli and asparagus (even though it's actually a cross between regular broccoli and a kind of Chinese broccoli).
    That's too much broccoli in one food bro.

    MUCH better.

  7. #2857
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Good God (no pun intended)
    The game is fun as hell. Pun very much intended.

  8. #2858
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    So, I've been playing this game on my phone called, Plague, Inc. It's pretty cool. There's a free version, which only allows you access to the very basic game. The full version only costs a buck and some change, so it's pretty much free, lol. It's pretty cool, though. You get to release a plague in the world, and the objective is to wipe out humanity. You get to choose where it gets released, too. You even get to modify the plague in various ways (and it may even mutate on its own), and the various countries will try and research a cure. Even on the easiest level, the win% is like 25%-33%.
    I LOVE that game. I played it for like 6 months lol.

    Easiest way to spread is starting in china. if you can infect 1/5th of the world population, youre in good shape lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #2859
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    I play Robot Unicorn Attack 2 and I like it....it's too much fun and it consumes a lot of time.

  10. #2860
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I play Robot Unicorn Attack 2 and I like it....it's too much fun and it consumes a lot of time.
    that's name is so silly, it sounds fake

    1) is it real
    2) is it free?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts